~Introduction~

Long ago, In one of Hell's greatest rumors, further down into the void of the Underworld, there lived by a rare species that no sinner, nor demons had ever see before in there own sights. These were wandering souls, which they aren't officially souls, or ghosts, they aren't souls either perhaps a different kind of Hell's creation that nobody knew existed, but they see if any sinner believed in these creatures, they can see them in the open, they're called "Hell Spirits" a special type of magical beings, containing of many unique abilities each are gifted with, most happen to be related, as all have the same mother, but different fathers, most are siblings, half siblings, and even cousins. they're are two sides of this kind, ones who are superior to be formed properly, and are filled with personally, and greater abilities, while others are known to be the opposite of them, more monstrous than their relatives.

 Each of them represent the elements of the Seven Rings, and what environment that match them, some represent of the elements of greed, few represent of Envy, while most represent of pride, one specific little walking soul, who's name is "Filimena" A spiritual being who was meant to represent lust, and curse many demons to seduce and to poison them in an eternal Lust with no cure, But, something about her makes her different, throughout her years of being a lust spirit, until she found something that motives her, she finds love all around, it was told demons couldn't find any happiness, nor love in anyway, this really made her feel different about that, she starts to understand what true love is all about. She start to tell herself how she never liked what she's born with, and doesn't like the fact she needs to curse anyone with the ability to make anyone lust for one another, showing no love or connection to each other. So she decided to find a way to become something else, and learned how to make a different kind of magic, hand by hand, creating the right ingredients to mix in, making the love magic she'll adores. To use it however, she must put it onto her hand, rub them in to replace the lust magic she tries to hide, it will lasts for a few times, demanding how much Filimena used.

 For the past few decades, she has been keeping her powers a secret, and uses them to see the true wonders of making anyone fall in love, showing love and kindness all over, she was filled with joy when she sees all the sadness and wrath, turning to more as she hoped it be, she called herself "Hell's Cupid." One day, she met someone, who is one of the most powerful lords of the seven Rings, and the Nine circles, Asmodeus, The Lord of Lust, The two of them met, and  the most surprising thing about this, is that he sees her, which she rarely know anyone who would even she her, or any of her relatives, They became friends, Good friends, made memories together, sharing their similarities and differences, sticking by their side, and always have something in common, Filimena had just made a friend, the first one she ever had, and it was amazing, the two of them were always together, like twins in the lifetime. few more decades passed, and Filimena starts to feel something, it was towards Asmodeus, the more the two of them bonded, the more Filimena develops something inside, she started having these strange thoughts, like she was indeed starting to have feelings, those feeling weren't relating towards friendship, it was something else, more than that, it was like love, Filimena ovetime developed a crush, she didn't know why, everytime she spent with Asmodeus, she couldn't stop but feel her heart beep fast, she knew she was indeed in love.

But, the problem is, both of them are different towards each other, Asmodeus despises love, which it was difficult to note Filimena is the opposite of him, and it made it hard for her to tell him, they had a very strong friendship, and she thinks if she even brings up anything like that, including her feelings towards him, it would be devastating to think he'll reject her. So for years, Filimena tries to plan when she'll tell him her true feelings towards him, but all failed, all due from all the anxiety she kept from even coming out to tell the lord, it's been years, and it just kept rewinding. Until this year, she finally decided she had enough, it was this year's Valentine's day, she'll finally confess to the Lust Lord she's in love with him, but, has to go through her fear from doing so.