~Second Date~

The Next Morning, Filimena once again Visits the lust ring, today she'll be helping out with the decorations, and the setup ideas for the upcoming Valentines day event they're working on, she promised Asmodeus to lend him a hand of magic to do most of the tricks and skills, Filimena loves to help out, when it comes to helping out a friend in need, Filimena, as she walked through the sidewalk, couldn't help and think about last night, about that "dream" she had, and how real it felt to her, she still didn't know how or why it happened, but it did, she remembers everything that Asmodeus in her dream did, as he was feeling, and kissing her, the thought of it made her feel anxious, but warm inside, but she also thinks about what she was suppose to do today, so she had to brush away that part of her memory off for now and focus on something important.

She arrives back at Ozzie's, and saw that some of the decorations were already set in place, but most are left empty as we were only there for Filimena to arrive and make the shine on a spotlight to help, she wanders around, and saw Asmodeus, directing the employees to clean and figure out about the setup systems backstage, they accepted his orders and leave to work, Filimena flew in the air, and landed on the stage, Asmodeus saw her coming, and smiled.

"Ah! Fili! Right on time, man, you don't know how much I had to deal with these employees today, none of them are doing their proper work, and I feel that I would explode at any second, so I'm glad I could count on you for this."

He pats her on the head, Filimena laughs.

"It's no problem, I'm always happy to help, so what's seem to be the trouble here? Anything going on with the decorations?"

"Uhh, Yes, I know I don't normally needed help for that, but they've been bland, and they're not standing out to the scenery of the building, so with your help, you can make the colors pop, like glimmering and shining sparks to light up the mood, and even some lights of many bright colors that makes everyone's eyes so blind!"

His mood turns more enthusiastically and inspiring, think all these dazzling ideas he wanted in his event, hoping to make it more detailed, and even more bright in its colors, Filimena saw how he's getting excited, she smiled, and loved him when he's in a very good mood."

"Yeah, I think those are a pretty good start, we can try doing those."

She agrees with his idea, and Asmodeus smiled by that.

"Splendid! Now we're making progress! And also for the stage work, I'm think of making the gold colors and the base more pinker, and more purplish mix, combining the two colors in one or both sorta situation, and the curtains can be transparent with sparkles on it!

Filimena loves where this is going, these ideas really starting to gain much more inspiration to do all these, both of them have the same answer to accept and do all of them in one pace, so it's settled then, and it was time to get to work.

Asmodeus directs the ideas, and Filimena uses her magic to work, it didn't take too much time, it's only been a few minutes, things were going okay, but as Filimena and Asmodeus worked, it feels like something is missing, and they didn't know what is, then, Asmodeus snaps his finger, meaning he has gotten an idea.

"Hey! This is no fun to enjoy work without a bit of music to go along with it!"

He announced confidently, Filimena knew what he's saying, and thinks the same way too.

"Oh, that sounds like a good way to set the mood."

And with that, Asmodeus snaps his fingers again, and on came the music, Fizz was up on the stage, and then he hits the speakers and press play, Asmodeus hears the beep go, and starts getting into the mood, he spins himself and uses his moves, warming up as the music goes, Filimena sees him slowly about to dance, and she gets in the mood too, both slowly but surely came into a dance sequence, the song was playing Asmodeus's theme " In The House Of Asmodeus" they set up the decorations, Filimena uses her magic to make the decorations, and the setups look stunning and glamorous, as the two of them sing the lyrics too, the employees watched them, working together as they make the whole thing a wild performance, Filimena and Asmodeus kept going, and Filimena uses everything she got to set everything like walking inside a sparkly love fest, the catching and jazzy tunes got both of them while they spin, and they danced, having a great time, Filimena was filling it, she smiles as she does this with Asmodeus, she was having fun doing this with him, and it seems it was going beter than she imagined it to be, after the big showdown, everything was completely, both of them posed, and Filimena spawns out glitter in the air to be the final effort, and also the final thing before completing the look, the employees claps for them, almost dropping their things that they were working on for the event, Fizz cheers as well while he's still up on the stage top, Filimena and Asmodeus bowed and then takes a great glance, gazing around the building, yep, like as expected, it was a sparkly mess, in a fantastic way, they were both proud of how they did all this, and both looked at each other.