~For Tomorrow~

Filimena was at a nearby arcade with May, as both of them were in a DDR game, dancing through the beeps from the tunes, may was speeding up, and Filimena was having a bit of trouble trying to keep up her score, she was getting exaggerated as her legs were shaking from moving and bouncing.

"Wow, you're really sucking at this aren't ya?"

Filimena grunts.

"Be quiet! I'm trying, and I'm gonna beat you in this!"

"Yeah right, watch this!"

She steps on both the front and back arrow of the board, making a pose afterwards, after that, the game was completed, and of course, May won the round, she cheers and had her hands up.

"Woo! Another score, again win for me!"

Filimena sighs weary, feeling she's gonna drain herself from all the games they played, from all the shooting games, to crane machines, to ticket machines, and now this, Mau seems to somehow be the master of almost everything in the arcade, which it seems odd, Filimena had never seen her do any of the games, she most likely sees her in books and doing delinquent things, is this one of the hobbies that she rarely sees to do?

"I don't get how you're so good with these, I could hardly pass most of them."

"Well let's just say, I'm a pro of most of these worthless links right here! Normally I don't play games like these, but I do it anyway, anyways, you wanna go to the Pride table and head out?"

Filimena nods, both grab their tickets and head to the Pride table, May has a load of ticket, almost there were hundreds of them, and Filimena has an average amount, not as big of may, May puts the ticket down, and signals what she wants, Filimena does the same, the employees goes to grab something from the shelves, she heads may over a toy reaper spear, and a mint teddy bear, with black buttons for eyes, and a skull in the middle of its tummy, Filimena watches as the employees goes back to the shelves, she heads hand her over a key chain, with a pink heart that comes with it that says "Bigger to Burst your Heart Out" May saw it, and tries not to laughs, covering her mouth, Filimena kindly thanks the employees as both of them leave the arcade, they're back outside and at the sidewalk.

"Man, that was a good day, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah it is, but not you're always bragging and have and sometimes ruin it with you're self centered attitude."

"Heh, I know, I'm always the best when it comes to hangovers, anyways, I better head out, you down for the concert tonight? You better not be late!"

"Ehh, nope! I still keep it safe, don't worry!"

May smiles as she leaves, passing by one of the demon citizens, she then steals one of the wallets from someone, before teleporting away, Filimena shakes her head slowly, as she makes her way as well, walking down the street, making her way to another way in room, she even sees demons preparing decorations for Valentine's day, she smiles, knew the holiday she was waiting for is coming closer than she thought, she sighs and still kept moving.

Later after heading back home, Filimena was mixing in the ingredients to make the perfect balance of making her love magic, storing the spoon inside the pot, mixing the glowing pink substance around, the aroma was sweet, and bubbles, both normal and heart shaped pop out in the air and flow inside the room, she hums to herself in a small tune, flipping through the pages, getting each direction she got to create this, after when she's all done by throwing the rose petals inside the substance, it bursts out smoke, knowing the potion is completed, she grabs one of the bottles and scoops up the pink substances inside for safekeeping.

Once she's full done, she closes the pot with a lid, in case she'll ever use it again, and of course puts the potion away, drops a little bit onto her hand, and gently rubs it in.

Filimena goes to sit down on her carpet, pulls out a DVD from one of the drawers beside the TV, they were mostly romantic comedies, and almost love stories, she puts one in, and presses play, the TV turns on to play the film, she enjoys herself with candy hearts, peacefully watching, and sitting on her soft carpet, while that, she also was thinking about what happened earlier with Asmodeus, how they've spend their time together, it was like last time, but, this feels different, after how Asmodeus was today, turning almost playful, and maybe getting use to all these things she and him were doing, it Sid happened before too, but this was an update, she didn't think she seen him do these kinds of things in recent years, but from all that, she couldn't stop thinking how good that went today.

As the film plays, and everything seems to be going fine, she eventually heard her phone ring, she heard it and sighs, thinking it might be May, she paused the film and picks up her phone.

"Hello, Filimena speaking."

She said, awaiting for May's snarky attitude to yell out to her, but instead, someone else talked to her.

"Hello? Fei?"

Asmodeus was the one calling her, her eyes widen, and her reaction quickly changes in a snap.

"Oh! Ozzie! Hi, uhh, I-I wasn't expecting this, uh, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to call and hear how you've been doing is all, and also, I do have some news I like to make."

"What is it?"

"Remember about Lucifer's anniversary? Well, we're scheduled to be there by 7:30 pm tomorrow, it's probably gonna be later."

"Oh really, well at least I'll now know what time you get here, and I can meet you there."

"Just a reminder, I did already tell Lucifer I'm also bringing you here too, so you don't have to worry about trespassing or anything stupid."

"Oh, well that's good to hear, a-anyways, uhhh..So, Earlier today was something right? I mean, I did have a nice time at the spa, hehe."

"Yeah, I could say it was quite like that, and unexpectedly a lot of fun, not something I would say a lot."

"Well it did took just that to realized, and also experience it."

She smiled, still eats her candy.

"Yeah, well I'm happy you get around, even with all those planned days to spend together, it's great to have you recently."

"Aww, it's nothing, honestly, I only wanted to do this, you know, like the old days, and even preparing ourselves for the special Valentine's day event!"

"Hey, if I must ask, why are you so invested in that holiday, I get it's yoyr favorite holiday and all, but you seem to be..Talking a lot about it for a pass few days, what's the occasion here?"

Asmodeus asked, Filimena stayed quiet for a moment, she knew exactly what she's doing, so she hid the real reason and tell him otherwise.

"I'm..Just really excited is all, not too special or anything, hehe, you know, it's special to show our love for the world, that's what I love about it."

"I see, well then, in any case, I better head out, I must finish up my work, and have my rest while on the way, I'll see you later then."

"Oh, okay! I'll see you later too, bye!"

She ends the call, she sighs and rubs the side of her head before playing the film again, she couldn't help but feel the ache onto her stomach again, but more butterflies were in the way, she thinks about the next few days before her confession, seeing how it's goi n,  it couldn't be hard now to try and tell him, but she can't, right now at least, she still needs to wait for the perfect time to do it.