~The Beginning Of a Plan~

A few hours passed, Filimena was back at her place, she was in her bedroom, she was in her pajamas, a long sweater with a heart in the middle, leggings, and socks, she lays in her comfy pink king-size bed with a fuzzy hot pink blanket, and heart-shaped pillows, she lays there in silence, thinking to herself, the room was quiet, and dim, only the red moonlight shines through the window, and the curtains, there were some potions on the shelves, used to make her special types of love magic, and a rose vase that was kept with different types of roses, red, and pink, her favorite, she stares up to the ceiling, and then turns her head on the right, beside her was a lava lamp, shaped like a heart, and of course pink, partly lights up the room.

Filimena sighs, her eyes glow, still inside her mind, buried in all her thoughts, thinking to herself more than before, she thinks about what May said, before they even got home, about how her obsession to confess Asmodeus drove her to the fact she couldn't tell him, she also stated it's been happening for a long time, and it never succeed, she feels like she's stuck inside this friendzone situation, knowing how long, and how much she tried, but she couldn't bring it up, ever, she was too afriad, and worried that it will effect their bond together, and that she thinks if she did it, he'll reject her, or worse, wouldn't want to hang out with her ever again, no, Asmodeus would never do that, they've known each other for so long, he wouldn't just ditch her for some stupid love confession, would he?

Filimena kept thinking, feeling her heart ache a little, and also thinks about May's explanation too, she perks her head up, and opens a small drawer beside her to grab out the necklace Asmodeus gave to her tonight, she looks at it and lays down onto the pillows again, she presses the button on the side of the heart, to activate the slideshow of photos again, showcasing the sweet photos of her and Asmodeus together, watching, and she puts out a sad smile.

"What If...May was right, What If I'm not ready, What if this is all a waste of time..Asmodeus wouldn't want to date someone like me..Would he? No, He's too out of league, there are plenty of choices he will go for, but..What If It's..."

She stops, pausing her words before continuing the sentence, she sighs a little, puts away the necklace back on the drawer, she lays on her sides, covers up her lower half of the body, her locks of hair slightly covers the side of her face, but then, before she goes asleep, She then realizes something, she got a new thought in mind, which made her turn over on her back again, she got an idea.

"Wait! That's It, Why do I bother, What's holding me back? I've done this numerous times, and Valentines day is just in a week, I can't keep this a secret any longer, I MUST tell him, But, I know! I'll confess him on the day before Valentines day, sunset, at my favorite spot in the Lust Ring's Park, Yes! That's perfect, so that I won't have to deal with this anymore, and that way, He'll finally know my true feelings about him, don't let any of the bad thoughts kick in, I'm not waiting anymore, and certainly not gonna fail, NOT this time!"

She said confidently this time, since it's only six days before her favorite Holiday arrives, this year she planned will hopefully be the final day she'll have to keep her secret hidden, tomorrow morning,  she's going out on her daily routine and spend her love for any of the lonely demons who were devastated, and are desperate for love, she has plenty of time to do that in the mornings, and then for the rest of the days lined up, she'll ask Asmodeus out on the dates she plan to take him to, she's starting to have a good feeling about it, slowly losing all her anxiety in just one second, she nods to herself, and slowly, she fall asleep, getting some rest for tomorrow morning.