~Any Thoughts To Come~

"Well everyone! That's all for tonight! Thanks so much for entering in the House of Asmodeus! free yourselves with every of you naughty floozies with a bunch of drinks and lust all over! and Don't forget our upcoming Valentines day special, but with most of the Horniest to come!"

It was already evening, and Fizz was finishing up his role of the show, Everyone cheered as Fizz bows and spins the stages, the dancers laughed as they did the same, Fizz bounces away the stage, and the show continues without the leading star attending the play, Fizz exits to the backstage, passing by many of the female dancers, as they seductively greets the jester, he smiles and greets back, he heads upstairs to Asmodeus's office, he opens the door, and jumps onto one of the luxury couches, grabs a bottle of champagne, pours sone on his glass.

"Another success for tonight's show, we're on the roll tonight!"

Asmodeus was at the desk, sees the jester, smiles.

"You're damn right! Making so much on this household! Glad you kept the customers satisfied to their needs, that's why you're the best in the business!"

"Yep! It's my job to help out the boss to make some cash, and gain some reputation! and also a very good friend too! I'm pumped!"

He drinks the champagne.

"Haha! I'm glad you're getting more and more every year, it's just things are like booming  every year, and it never stops, which I indeed like, and for the great service, comes to a great idol!"

"Heh, Fizz, such a smooth talker, You know I'm doing what's best for my land, and for the people here."

The men laughed, and Asmodeus held onto his glass, drinks it.

"Oh, Actually, Ozzie! I do Have something I like to say, about this morning, when you and Fei came back, I was kinda wondering, how did your time go with her, was It boring?"

Asmodeus heard Fizz's question, he did knew what he's getting at, and that he did have a pretty average, but calming time with Filimena, even if it's not about everything to do with lust.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't expect much, but I did think it was a relaxing time with Fei this morning, we only have Milkshakes for some reason, and that I like it whenever she loves the time we had together today."

Fizz nods a little.

"I see, Well, Kinda off there, but I do respect it, do you think she's been acting a little...Funny lately?"

"What do you mean?"

Asmodeus asked.

"I don't know, like asking you out for a shake and stuff, I'm feeling like she's dragging you into something, like some sort of dull date thing she had you come over."

"Fizz, It was only an idea from her to take both of us out for some time together as friends, it's not like anything is really happening, after all, she understands about everything I have going on, even the same for me with her."

"Well don't try and let her make you get into some things you don't wanna do, not saying that will go against Fili, she's also a good friend for me too, but I was only confused is all."

"I understand what you're doing, and I deeply appreciate you looking out, and al the other things, but try not to worry too much, I know her very well, and there's no reason to be concerned, but also, have you already booked our trip to the Pride Ring?"

"Oh! Yes! I just arrived a five-star rated yacht driver to take us there! once we're at Lucifer's, I hope we can make an exception to turn the party into a wild funhouse!~"

Asmodeus Laughs.

"We'll have to see, anyways, I still need to take care of the paperwork, you mind helping out the customer services and the dancers to keep yourself occupied?"