~Complications~

Filimena opens her heavy eyes once more, to see she had awoken from the darkness spreading out to her, signaling her to come back to reality, she sees the ceiling, upon looking around, she noticed the king-sized bed she was in, the bed was fixed, and it was different from her own bed, she looked around to see the room she's in, this shocked her, it was Asmodeus's room, she must've fell asleep on accident, and maybe Asmodeus brought her back to Ozzie's to his room, and there even is a glass of water on the drawer besides her, Filimena rubs both her eyes, she then jumps down, the bed was a little taller than her, and it was a 2 feet drop, she makes her way to the cracked-opened door, she slightly opens it further, peeking through to see the office, she saw Asmodeus staring out of the window. She was going to go talk to him, but heard someone coming in, she quickly backs away to see it was Fizz who came inside, she still peeks through to watch. Asmodeus notices the jester coming inside.

"Ah, Fizz, you're back so soon, have you token care of everything at the restaurant's floor."

"Indeedy I did! All clear, and nothing to report!"

"Excellent as always, glad to have you do most of the work, I can always count on you."

"Say nothing boss, it's all in my hands always!"

Fizz sat down on the sofa, both men sat down, Fizz grabs a bag full of Taffy, artificial flavors with alcohol stuffed inside the middle, and ate it.

"So, is the pinkie sleeping in there I presume?"

"Yes, she is, it was actually funny to see her pass out so quickly, I guess she must've been really tired, so I had to bring her back here for tonight, it's like she's just powered off and now she's out cold, strange huh?"

"Yeah, would you think she'll know what happened? Is she gonna be alright with you all night?"

"She's fine, she's quiet as a mouse, and sleeps like a rock, I'll wake her whenever I needed to."

Filimena still watched, she smiles and shook her head, she decided to head back to bed, but as before she did, she heard fizz asked Asmodeus about something that caught her attention.

"So, Ozzie, There's something I must ask you, what..Do you think of Fili?"

She turns around and comes back to eavesdrop the conversation they're having.

"What do you mean?"

Asmodeus asked, concerned to what his jester friend is talking about.

"Well, I've noticed she's been...Acting strange, while you've been with her for the past few days, she's seems funny when she's always with you, asking you to hang out and stuff, I feel she's pushing you into something."

"There's nothing to be concern about Fizz, she only wanted to spend time, you know, like we always do, why are you most curious about me with Fili?"

"I-I'm not completely against the relationship you both have, still, but don't you know if she's acting suspicious, like with all those "Plans" she recently made up for only the two of you, it feels pretty off, like she must've have something she's not telling you or anyone else."

"That's a personal matter, It's best to not question it, what matters is that you're only here for a friend, and Fili is my friend, I'd do anything for all my friends and fans, It's my job to appease anyone at all times, even in some strange conditions."

"Yes yes, I know, but What I'm saying is how do you really feel about her, with all the "love" stuff she's talks about, and you know, all those romantic things, doesn't all that bother you too much, I get she's a love spirit after all, but really, you do need to step up to yourself and just tell her to not make you do what she says."