~Gift~

The day had came the next special morning, it was Valentine's day, finally a day where every demon and sinner get along for just one day, at the Pride Ring, everyone were spending time with their friends and loves ones, they share gifts and treats, giving out cards and flowers, decorations and festive materials were set, it was so far the best morning of today, Filimena was at the city, walking down at the crowded streets and sidewalks, she sees so many happy faces, and most were in love, she smiles, happy to see everyone on this behavior, clearly it was all thanks to her for most of the work. She even sees some setups for a Valentine's themed parade still being worked on, there were a bunch of things preparing on the floats. She floats away from the town, and she heads down to another way of the city, she lands down to another part of town, sand heads inside the cafe, her favorite spot of the day, she orders the usual, and gets her strawberry muffin and a creamy latte, this time, she didn't ruin her breakfast, she ate the muffin, and sat down on one of the outside cafe tables. She picks up her phone, and starts texting Asmodeus, she and him texted a lot, telling how their day has been, and how they are doing, many usual stuff, she warmly smiles, seeing all those sweet texted of when Asmodeus compliments her, and says a lot of lovely things about her, which really warms her heart, that is until someone appeared out of the blue to scare her."

"Yo! What's up?"

May came to see Filimena once again. She was sitting on the opposite side of where Filimena was seated at, and was facing her, Filimena however, wasn't annoyed by her visiting, she's more calm, and also really casual.

"Oh, hey May, how are you today?"

She smiles.

"Gee, someone seems to be in a good mood today, hardly hear her ask me that, and even taking this easier, what's the holdup here?"

"Well, you know, hehe, I guess lets say things did work out in the end."

"Really, what happened yesterday? Did you do it, that "telling him" thing, what did he say?"

She blushed, and looks up at May, smiled still, and laughs.

"Well, I told Asmodeus everything I had, and told how I feel, he seems pretty speechless at first, but then, we both kissed for the first time, so now, I think we might be settled, he accepted my confession!"

"Wow, I'll be damn, I'm happy for you, and thank god I won't need to worry about hearing all this for another decade, I would've have a headache if you keep complaining and acting alike a hopeless romantic here."

"Haha, very funny."

Filimena sarcastically said, rolls her eyes back and shook her head.

"So now you and the big guy are official, what are you gonna do now? You have something planned for later maybe? Like dating or whatever?"

"Actually, Asmodeus did told me to come back over to his place to perform at the Valentine's day event in Ozzie's, but also, he said he has something to show me before we need to start the performance tonight, it's what he calls of a "Valentine's gift" or something, I don't know what it is, or what it could be, he didn't say much, or gave me any hints, it must be special."

"Well, you don't what's going on in that sucka's head, well anyways, I'm gonna head off, I got a party to crash!"

She said as she teleports away, Filimena sighs, still smirks though.

"May, what will I do without you."

She said to herself, as she finishes up her latte, and her muffin before she leaves.

An hour later, Filimena heads back to Ozzie's once more, she heads through the line, passes by to get inside, the bouncer welcomes her in as she makes her way through the doorway, she goes inside the restaurant, there was a lot of people here, which of course, today is a holiday, and a special event, she also sees the decorations on the walls, and on the furniture, the ones she and Asmodeus decorated together, they still remain, and the glitter shines from the lights. She walks through the tables, as the waitresses flew pass her in every corner. Filimena makes it through the public area, and to the backstage, the stage worker was in charge of the levers as she saw Filimena pass by her, she waves at her, and Filimena waves back. The love spirit saw a bunch of dancers getting ready to perform, she even saw Kira and Kia together, as they gossip about something, Filimena sees Kira, who looks a lot better than before, she seems more passionate, and more confident again, it's like she's back to herself. The twins saw Filimena as she walks passed them.