~The Big Day~

The Next morning, the weather was cold today, the sun rises up to shine the city, and everyone are out to enjoy the morning sun, in one of the buildings, Filimena was still asleep, but not for long when the sunlight woke her up, shooting onto the side her face.

The spirit wakes up, refreshed for a new day, she quickly gets up, stretches, and then turns on the lights, she then leaps out of bed, and then uses her magic to change her appearance and clothes, from her pajamas, to her casual short skirt dress, she twirls and her tail swings.

"Today is the day we start out first day! Time to get ready!"

She then adds a few touches onto her appearance, before leaving her home, outside to the sidewalk, she smiles to herself, smiled and admiring the view, seeing the demons walking by, and doing some of their daily activities, Filimena walks down the sidewalk, humming a little time, passing by citizens on the way, and being polite for all those around.

As things were going okay. She then saw in the distance an angry couple, arguing with each other, this was the cue for the little Hell Cupid to shine on her way, she then uses her magic and blasts the dust far to them, the powder crashed into the both of them, instantly, they locked their eyes and smiled, holding their hands together, and are speaking positively to each other, this of course warms Filimena in a heartbeat, she continues her move, she skips a little through the track, and giving out all the love she has for everyone here in the town.

Filimena spreads her love magic for the local demons around, couples, and ones who wanted to experience love, Filimena sees all the positive goings as she makes everyone fall in love, she smiles, still humming a small tune, and spins around, enjoying the feelings, the demons were all in love, holding hands, chatting pleasantly, and getting to know one another, it was a great time to start the day.

After her daily routine was taken card of, she walks down the street, heading down to a local cafe store, she enters insides and orders a creamy caramel latte, and a strawberry muffin, the usual she likes to get, she heads outside of the cafe, enjoys her latte, until she accidently bumps into someone.

"OOF! Oops! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you like this, I-"

She saw up front a lady who was holding a bag full of fabric and thread, she was wearing a fuzzy warm coat, furry heel boats, and has a button on the right side of her right, she looks at her, while still holding the bag.

"Oh! That's okay dear, are you okay, do you need help?"

She asked innocently, she helps Filimena back up to her feet.

"There, much better."

She smiles, Filimena brushes off the dust from her dress, feeling silly after the fall, and the other thing she notices was that her latte and her muffin were on the ground, the latte was spilled all over the sidewalk, as it escapes on the road.

"Oh No! Aww...That was my breakfast, and that was the last flavor of muffin they have."

She looks at the mess in a sad expression, The woman saw it too, and felt bad as well, knowing she accidentally ruined this girl's breakfast, just for being in the way, the woman softly responds to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I should've moved, I didn't mean it at all."

She sounds guilty, but Filimena is really understanding and turns to her.

"No, it's okay, you don't have to apologize, accidents happen, you're forgiven."

The woman sighs in relief, thankful she wasn't offended.

"Oh, I'm glad! Such a relief, I was worried for a moment, thank you for being so understanding young lady."

"It's my pleasure, wait a moment, I don't think I've seen you here before, and for some reason, you look strangely familiar."