~First Date~

Asmodeus and Filimena head down the street, the building lights were on and bright, even through its morning still, the Lust Ring is pretty fashionable and popular for its neon lights, they soon made to where Filimena led both of them to, they're at at a local milkshake stop "Silly Slurpy Shakes" with a milkshake on the title board, and claimed to be the best in this city, they enter in, and Asmodeus ducks his head to fit through the doorway, they now encounter the small milkshake diner, with pastel retro booth seats, and machines to use to make milkshakes, many flavors, toppings, and fruit, like a make your own milkshake station, and there was also a stand that sells many XXX films to buy when you come inside, there were demons there, chatting and enjoying the milkshakes, soon, Filimena and Asmodeus sat down onto their booth seats.

"Say, this place is nicer inside, quite retro-styled and pastel-colored, what do you think?"

"I'd say it's not much in my taste, but it's fine, as long as you like it though."

Then, a waitress was roller skating through the diner, wearing a skimpy uniform, and has her hair up to a small ponytail, she flaps her wings to make up more speed, and passed out some empty cups for both Filimena and Asmodeus to use.

"Oh! Thank you!"

Filimena looks at the cup, it was shiny, and pink, in a more mixed in 1950s and 1980s style on it.

"The material in it looks wild, I never seen a cup like this, they're getting quite creative on this."

Few minutes later, Filimena and Asmodeus already got their milkshakes, Filimena got a strawberry/raspberry mix with heart sprinkles and red syrup, and also a cherry, while Asmodeus has a grape/blueberry mix, not much toppings but just plain, only one that stands out with some mint leaves on it.

The both of them chatted, as Filimena enjoys her milkshake, listening to Asmodeus, she seems a little distracted in times, but she still focuses on him while her lips were on the straw.

"And that's how I know from that very moment, I had to take extreme measures on some of my company's name, like that one worker who tries to steal from me, luckily, I had to break his spine before he could get away, and that the lesson here is very simple, never piss off the Lord of lust, which is me, because if you disobey, bad things come back to you."

"Oh...That's...Uhhh...An Interesting story, and quite scary."

"Yeah I know, but it's true, I've met with a LOT of douches in my time, and I don't tolerate those kinds of treatments, it happens almost everyday, and It can be a bit tiring, but fun too."

"Yeah...But Don't you think that's a bit..Harsh? I mean, I understand stealing is pretty bad, but the reaction was pretty brutal."

"It's just a way to deal with peasants like this, every Lord has to react something, you wouldn't want anything to steal or do anything to backlash you, would you?"

Filimena shook her head.

"Exactly."

The two of them sit in silence for a minute, then Filimena thinks of something to ask Asmodeus, she sips on the straw again and perks her head up.

"So, I was wondering, what are your thoughts about Valentine's day, you know, what are your plans for it, anything special you have in mind?"

Asmodeus looks at her, with a straw onto the side of his mouth, he fixes up his hat and his feathers moved.

"Nothing much, just probably the usual activities maybe, like special performances, and all those same lame stuff everyone does, but I did thought about changing some stuff a bit, but I just can't put it to what I should do differently."