~Promise~

Later that night, It has been a good long day in the Lust Ring, everything went well while Filimena was busy for the whole Valentines day special, and even she thinks it was the most pleasant time she had, tonight she performed the show with Asmodeus on the Valentines day event, singing, and dancing, hearing the cries of many demons, cheering for the showdown, and it is also the night where she had one amazing moment with Asmodeus before the show, something that was incredible she never felt in her existence, she barely had any words to say how good this whole experience felt, being a spirit is a rare case, she thinks to herself as the first ever Hell spirit who got that feeling, well, as least to her. After the show has ended for a few minutes before setting up to a new performance in a half hour, Asmodeus and Filimena were at the rooftop of Ozzie's, down below were city buildings, and a whole bunch of demons, circling around in every directions, they both say down on the edge, Filimena smiled at the wondrous sight of lights and music. Asmodeus has his feathers wrapped around her tail, held onto its grasp.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Asmodeus asked, the air was turning cold, and there was still the same gentle breezing filling the atmosphere for the both of them.

"It's always beautiful, every night, and everyday."

She scoots close to him, almost 3 inches near with him.

"It's always better at nights, it's when the true colors shines, just how I love about my beloved hometown."

Filimena smiled, scoots more closer, rests her head onto the side of his shoulder, she was a lot comfortable around him, not showing any shyness or nervousness, she lowers her eyes.

"You know, things seems a little different, after today, It sorta feels like everything is changing, I'm not sure why, probably has to do with us, I feel that today, we kinda changed, do you notice anything?"

"I don't think so, I think it's still the same good moment we had for so long, but the only thing that changed is us, you know, the whole thing this week, that is the most effective thing it really did for the both of us, and I think it's a wonderful miracle for that, because, well, I finally got the chance to tell you, and now, I believe we can be more than friends, whatever time passes."

Filimena explains, she turns her head to him, Asmodeus was still staring at the city.

"Yes, Indeed so, you've certainly accomplish that, and I think I'm glad you did, for years, I still couldn't believe this whole act you pulled, It never leaves in my head, I still kept thinking about the exact day you told me all those words I wasn't expecting everyone would say, It just really..Surprised Me."

"Hehe, Well, I couldn't stop thinking the same thing, and tonight was really a good end, I really can't wait to spent all those wonderful days with you, this time, not just my best friend, my future partner, I-I'm Sorry, Am I forward?"

Asmodeus laughed, and rubs her head.

"Jeez! You ramble too much sweetheart, don't want you to bite your tongue from talking nonsense!"

"Oh that's really rude, you're the one to talk."

She said, smirked and rolls her eyes, both goofing each other out, they end with a small sigh, once more looking down the view, Asmodeus looks up at the moon.

"Hey Ozzie? What are we going to do now? After everything that happened, I've always wondered what future we'll have together, do you think we'll still be the same as we were before? You know, now we're partners, I am..Kinda scared, I just feel if something were to happen, it's wouldn't be the same, which, I don't want it to be different between us."

Asmodeus looks at her, smiles.

"Of course, Nothing's gonna change, even if things come out differently overtime, our connection is valid, Friends or not,  I'm very certain that we'll have the same blast for the rest of our sweet lives!"

He picks her up with his hands, pulls her over to sit on his lap.

"So really, don't try to worry too much about it, everything's in good hands, you're now in the sweet cage with me, a personal, peaceful, and cozy cage, we're going to have lots of fun together, and nothing's gonna take you down as long as I'm right behind ya."

He strokes her cheek, Filimena felt his thumb rubbing gently onto her face, she leans the side of her head to his hand, smiled lovingly.

"Ozzie, Thank you for understanding about my feelings, you really are the right man to trust, even if we don't share the same ideas, I'm looking forward to see how this connection blooms, I just hope things will turn out wonderful."

"It will, you just need to be patient, but, we'll sure figure out something."

The two looked at each other, still smiling, and then proceed to come closer, very close to reach for a kiss, Filimena stands on the edge to reach her height to him, Asmodeus held onto her close, placing a hand onto her back, it was passionate, yet, loving, the moon illuminates the light, shining through the clouds of the nightfall. Today has been really special, for Filimena, today she had earned her wish, her chance for a lifetime to be loved for herself, it was magical to her, she was propitious for this valentines day season, joy was already filled to her hopes and dreams finally coming true. The lust Lord, the one she had feelings for, the one she told on this special day, Filimena will never forget this moment.

Asmodeus and Filimena officially learned more about each other, not just about their friendship, but about sharing their feelings towards each other, Filimena first told him everything, and she promised to herself to let out her emotions, and her feelings for the one she dearly loves, but couldn't bare to say it out loud, and Asmodeus, knowing Filimena almost his whole life, seen her as a friend, and never knew the purpose for most of her anxieties, and timidness. The two that night made a promise, Filimena will understand more for Asmodeus, knowing that he can't love her as expected, but it doesn't mean he'll love her any less or more, she'll continue her cupid duties, but will sometimes learn how to do her lust spells as promised, even if she hasn't used them for so long, Asmodeus on the other hand, accepts her for who, and what she is, being both herself, and also the different version of her, they don't know what future they'll have together, things will be different for them, even now they'll might date more, their connection will still grow, it's only something that time tells. But they didn't care so much about that, they only focus on one thing that matters most to them, only staring at their eyes, having each other very close, both love and lust, together, as they stayed on the rooftop throughout the stunning night.

----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! This is the most longest story I've worked on, and tried to make something for this year's Valentines Day, I hope enjoyed how most parts came out, and I'm happy to share it for all of you guys! So Happy Valentine's Day, and enjoy the ones you love! :3

Thank  you so much for reading! This is the most longest story I've worked on, and tried to  make something for this year's Valentines Day, I hope enjoyed how most  parts came out, and I'm happy to share it for all of you guys! So Happy  Valentine...