2 Years After

赤い糸

Prologue

୨⎯ THIRD ⎯୧

THIRD

"HR Department, how may I help you?" someone said on another line.

"Ramos." She replied. "May I speak to your manager?" Ms kim put her phone away before uttering a half-suppressed laugh.

Her eyes glanced at Byul currently enjoying the city view at the top, and then form a genuine smile.

It's been years since she met this cute intern looking like hamster. Byul looks so calm ever. As if the best description was just being with her that made Byul attain peace. She smiled recalling those moments with the person she loves the most.

Apparently, all of these wouldn't happen without that one particular person.

"Manager speaking, how may I—"

"Ramos." muling banggit ni Ms kim ng pangalan niya.

"MS KIM!!!!!!!" sigaw ng taong nasa kabilang linya. Shocked at puno ng excitement after he recognised her voice.

"Ramos, calm down. Naka on ang speaker ko." natatawa at kalmadong tugon ni Ms kim.

Muling sumulyap ito kay Byul pero nakatingin na pala ito sakanya. Sumenyas si Byul gamit ang kanyang relo at pabulong na sinabing 'Bebe time na'

Ms kim bit her lip not wanting to burst into laugh. She sent a signage in return, mumbling the words 'In a minute' before going back to the call.

"Ramos, I just want to ask how have you been. Hindi ko na itatanong kung anong estado ng kumpanya. I have faith in all of you and I know you are all doing great." Ms. Kim said with confidence. She trust all her employees that much. She didn't expect she could trust someone again. Or more people. At best, Byul taught her that way. All the things she thought she wouldn't do? She believes; love would make it work.

"Ms. kim..." Ramos called, somewhat emotional.

"Since I've met Byul, I was annoyed at first." Ms kim paused, in depth reminiscing the first time they've met. The enigmatic intern and her being an intimidating CEO.

"and yes Ramos. I'm going to blame you for this." biglang sumeryoso ang tono ng boses nito. "Haven't I told you? Countless times, Na Atenista lang ang tinatanggap ko sa kumpanyang 'to?" Ms kim can't help but to let out a silly laugh. She isn't used being the same cold-intimidating-CEO anymore.

Them happening is a bizarre mix of fate and luck.

Apparently, both of them are the chances itself that they will always take.

"And I'm glad you let them in. Thank you." Ms. Kim added, beyond thankful.

─────── · ∞ · ───────

A/N: Hello, namiss niyo ba
sila Byul at Ms Kim?

It's been ages since the last time
I wrote about Stripped. Anyways,
Wag kayo magiiskip ng chapters!

Each POV are important.
They need to be heard.
Each chapters will either solve
or answer all the questions!
Enjoy reading up to the ending!
(hindi ako nagbabanta xD charot)

shooktsense | @_ryumei