Twenty Nine - Pity Party

May 29, 2024

TW ⚠️ : may trigger and include
some sexual inappropriate scene.
Please read at your own risk and
skip if you must :)

THIRD

Today is Ryujin's birthday.

Ilan taon na nga ba siyang miserable?

Since her 14th birthday, it was never the same.

Guardian, I treated you like an ally. How could you do that?

I-i was just a kid.. I know nothing.

She took another shot. Hindi ininda ni Ryujin ang pait ng alak dahil mas mapait ang dinanas nito.

Her trauma will always remain bizarre until it happened to them.

Tulala itong napatingin sa boteng inorder niya galing sa counter. There was Jin, carefully handling her the birthday cake to the counter. "Happy birthday, Ms. Shin." he greeted calmly then left her alone after.

She favored him not to tell anyone where she is. She wanted to celebrate alone.

She wanted some privacy and Jin respected her request.

Tanging ang 'Aiki' na may pangalan lamang sakanyang nametag ang kasalukuyang naiwang nakaassigned dito. Jin had other business to do as he said excusing himself to Ryujin earlier.

"Ma'am? Baka may kailangan pa kayo ah. Sabihin niyo lang ako pag may bumabayabag— este! bu-ma-ba-kabag? Ahh! Basta, just call me when you have concerns. Dito lang ako sa may counter." ngiti sakanya nung bartender na si Aiki.

She smirks being amused by the bartender's humor. Kahit papano ay napangiti ng konti si Ryujin. Tuluyan siyang uminom ulit gamit ang shot glass.

No one knows where she is. Only the bar owner, Jin and his coworker Aiki. Nagulat din si Jin nang biglaang pumunta si Ryujin dito. Pinadeliver niya nalang din yung cake na binigay niya sa dalaga.

Atleast for Ryujin not to feel alone even if she wanted to celebrate it nang siya lang.

Eversince her 14th birthday, she doesn't treat it as a special day anymore. Excluding the days she spent with Byul because her ex always seem to made it special. But now that she's gone, she's back to square one.

Mismong ang mga kaibigan ng dalaga na sina Yeji ay hindi rin naisipang iinvite ni Ryujin ngayon dahil gusto lang talaga nito mapagisa. She has no business to deal with other people right now.

Multiple shots were drank by Ryujin already. Of course she still need some self-control so she's sticking with ladies drink.

Nag-retouch muna ito gamit ang kanyang purple shade lipstick atsaka inayos ng konti ang kilay. She also applied some mascara and curled her eyelashes. Her usual fierce cat eye and seductive matured look. Ryujin got tired of her former soft and natural girlfriend vibe, she buried it along with her past trauma and painful memories.