Five - Mist of Forgotten Yesterday

"I've come back for you, to remind you of something. Something you once knew."

— Cobb, Inception.

JIN

Panay ang kunot ng noo ko. I can barely register what happened. This place isn't new but I couldn't remember being here before. Hindi pirmi ang buong paningin ko hanggang sa luminaw ito bigla. My brow furrowed. Left with questions.

I look around and chairs were all in place, row by row they all look organize. Where am I? There's no one around and there's a huge blackboard and table infront. How did I get here?

Everything looks absurd, nasa classroom ako ngayon without trace on being here in the first place. 'Pano nangyari 'yon? Napailing ako ng mariin. I sighed and tried looking around. I'm left with no answer. Then, the last row caught my attention.

My urge took me to sit at the back. I approached the backseat while looking behind. I kept facing my back while going to the last row. Bewildered, it's strange to think i'm just making my way to the back but felt like existing in both places. In different time. In seperate existence. An inner voice echoed that the front is the present time while i'm eager to go back to the past.

I reached the middle seat of the last row. An old school chair almost faded of paint kept drawing my attention. I tilt my head seeing the arm chair full of vandalism. But there's one thing I'd be most likely to read. It was written in capital letter almost an answer to all my questions.

"You're not alone."

My ears started ringing. Crap. Again? All I could do was to cover both of my ears. Siren of ambulance, loud car horns and a massive glass breaking in the midst of those noises. My vision became blurry and almost tripped when it changes to bloody red.

Then it all went black.

❀✿❀

Lost. Grief. Despair.

My head hurts

My head hurts. I always feel a sharp pain everytime I wake up. Then it goes away with a little medication. The constant pain i felt on my head sometimes go away on its own. It's strange and concerning at the same time.

My dreams aren't getting any better also. Sometimes nightmares tend to welcome me in my sleep. There are days when I'm just floating around.. into the unknown. Foggy dream isn't a rare case, besides, it's too common for me not to dream nor even remember it. I'm confused. Always confused whenever I wake up. The loud noise isn't helping either.