Twenty Eight - Miss Kim Company

May 29, 2024

THIRD

"Ramos? Have they arrived yet?" Yongsun asked the HR Manager through the phone call.

She didn't have enough sleep after what happened last night so she decided put on some heavy makeup to hide her drowsiness. It also didn't help when Byul still haven't come home since then.

"Yes, Ms. Kim. They're complete. And was earlier than expected. Surprising 'eh? Have you decided who's you're going to visit for today?" it didn't take long for Yongsun to answer back.

"All of them. I want all of them to get the work done." matigas niyang diin. "Hwang, Shin, Lee and..." Yongsun took a deep breath when she realizes she has to deal with the same brat again.

"Choi." the daughter of those two businessman who betray her.

"Get 'em, Ms. Kim!!" the HR Manager rooted for her and Yongsun ended the call with a smirk on her face.

She went straight to the brokerage department. Every door from her company needs a fingerprint access from each employee to enter the door. Lia doesn't have one yet even her friends.

Yongsun successfully entered the room without tapping her thumb or doing anything. It didn't need the fingerprint access. Through the monitor or surveillance cam, it automatically detected Yongsun's face just by having her presence and motion alone. Ganoon ka advance o hi-tech ang facial recognition system ng kumpanya niya.

She doesn't need to click or stick her head through the access door. Just like what you see on those spy movies, the cam reader at the top gathering database of faces and information. It's the same with her company's technology. And exclusively for upper management and CEO only. All of the other employees managed by the department managers will go through the same process of fingerprint access. Unlike them.

Yongsun walked through the electric door and the face and motion recognition verifies her quickly. It opened and all of them stopped, lahat ng nagchichismisan at may ginagawa ay biglang tumayo to respectfully greeted their boss and show professionalism.

They pointed at each other being nervously curious because of the CEO sudden visit. "Where's the newly hired employee?" the first thing that came to her mouth, early in the morning. In her usual intimidating tone.

Unang hinanap ng mga mata ni Yongsun sa buong brokerage department si Lia. Gumala ang tingin niya hanggang sa sabay sabay nito ituro ang naturang dalaga sa printing area.

"Good. Now get back to your business and don't mind us." she ordered all of them strictly. They all nodded and understood the assignment.

Maging ang manager ng brokerage ay kinakabahan na dahil hindi nanaman maganda ang timpla ng CEO nila. Knowing her strict and cruel personality before. Hindi magdadalawang isip si Yongsun na magpahiya nanaman ng isang employee kapag nakita niyang hindi maayos ang ginagawa nitong trabaho.