Twenty Seven - The Night Whispers

୨⎯ THIRD ⎯୧

THIRD

Unlike the usual house situated side by side, they stopped at the most restricted house in the village. There was a massive iron front gate far from the neighborhood that needs security before going in.

Despite the village being filled with rich neighborhood, it's obvious who got the privilege and privacy more.

Byul quickly remembers the house. Eto ang pinaglalaban ni Yongsun na kunin noon sa auction. No wonder it's indeed fucking expensive and beautiful.

The electric fancy gate opened after Ryujin took an access. Bumungad sakanila ang napakawalak na property bago makarating sa mismong mansyon. The place look like a whole palace with a huge fountain infront of the house.

Sinundan lang ni Byul ang van papasok sa loob bago ito muling nagsara. "So Ryujin's living alone now.." Byul whispered to herself. She took out her helmet and glance at the magnificence of this house.

It should have been them living here, if it weren't for Ryujin who actually won the bid.

The mansion can be found at the private village in Tagaytay. Sumaglit lang din si Taeyeon pagkatapos alalayan ang pamangkin niya hanggang kwarto nito atsaka umalis din along with her personal bodyguards.

"Mrs Moon, I can't spend the night here. You know how terrible I have to deal being stuck in the traffic for hours if bukas pa ako aalis. I have an appointment in QC tomorrow. Masyadong malayo narin. I hope you understand." Taeyeon then explained before leaving the house.

Byul only nods after placing the raincoat and wet shoes in the drip tray and coat rack.

"Naintindihan ko 'ho. Ingat 'ho kayo sa biyahe Ms. Shin. Ako na narin 'ho bahala kay Ryujin." Byul took a deep breath after seeing her leave.

She heard the engine starts as they drove off. Taeyeon really left them alone together. How could she trust Ryujin with a stranger? Or maybe.. may alam na si Taeyeon sa nakaraan nila.

Pinagmasdan ni Byul ang buong bahay as she went to the kitchen to access the door leading to the back of the house. Napanganga pa siya nang makita ang napalaking swimming pool at open space to view the breathtaking skyline from the top.