Seven - Shin Legacy

εϊз

THIRD

Ryujin and her friends started packing their luggage. They still have a week to spend in Paris but Yeji's schedule in Philippines says otherwise.

"Masquerade ball? Really?" Lia asked. Yeji only ignored her.

Isa isa silang nagsitiklop ng mga damit at kasalukuyang nagaayos ng mga kagamitan sa may living room. Bigla itong binato ni Lia ng unan to get her attention.

"Hoy, yeji. I'm talking to you! Don't you dare ignore the one and only beautiful daughter of Choi's." she says and laugh with her own arrogance. The taste of satisfaction bugging her.

Chaeryeong kept a straight face while looking at them, then went to her business again. She's done with these two.

"Tangina mo? Try mo kayang tumahimik. For once." naiiritang tugon ni Yeji. Malapit na sana siyang matapos sa bagahe niya pero nangungulit kasi si Lia.

Yuna can be seen quiet and bothered on some point. It's the first time she's seriously in deep thought. There must be something bugging her mind lately.

"Well, then convince me." Lia just won't stop.

Yeji turned to her, nakatayo si Lia sa likod niya habang nakaupo naman si Yeji, nagaayos ng gamit. She raised her middle finger directly to Lia to make her shut up.

"You wish it was offensive, do you?"

"Fuck you bitch." Yeji fired back. She's getting annoyed.

"Bitch?! I'm not Ms. Kim." her sarcastic remarks made her friends turned to her in surprise, jaw-dropping. Lia got all their attention again. They eyed each other with a wide smirk. They really have this dark humor with the people they hate.

"Bitchesa eh 'no." Chaeryeong responded with a mockery grin while shifting her gaze to Ryujin. Ryujin only rolled her eyes.

"Sinabi mo pa. Galawang kabit at pokpok. Dinaig pa 2 in 1 na kape mga beh." sabat naman ni Yuna na tila nabuhayan sa topic. Both Lia and Yeji chuckled.

"Bagay talaga sila ni Byul. Parehas basura." muling ngisi ni Chaeryeong kay Ryujin.

"Chae, wag mo sirain araw ko." her sarcastic smile faded quickly. Ryujin decided not to give a damn about her friends again. Siya nanaman ang target bwisitin ng mga 'to.

"Eww. Hindi parin ako makaget over sa kumalat na video niya ha. Like girl? How low can you get?" and she's right. Lia's at it again. Kung hindi si Yeji, ibang tao naman.

"Oo 'be, gara talaga pinakasalan ni Byul." Chaeryeong said in disgust.

They won't stop.