One - New Faces of the Corporate

୨⎯ THIRD ⎯୧

THIRD

They only have few days before their vacation and Yongsun's global appointment will come to an end. After that, they'll go back to Philippines soon. With no bodyguards and paparazzi on the way, the two took the subway from New York to Los Angeles.

"I always have expectations when going places— but reality tend to ruin it." Yongsun heard Byul's speak, but it isn't clear. She turned to her spouse and saw Byul covering her nose.

"Byul." Yongsun's urge not to laugh. She just realize na first time nga palang dalhin niya dito si Byul. They were walking on one of the street from New York. Big garbage and filthy trash are scattered everywhere. This isn't new for Yongsun either the bad smell.

Yeah

Yeah. New York didn't turn out the way Byul saw it on movies. Maging ang mga sidewalks ay amoy ihi rin. They were too many people. Streets are crowded. The trash isn't handled in the best way.

"Ano? Mas maarte ka pa sakin?" She joked and gave Byul an unbelievable look. "Wait 'til we reach the subway." she added with a large grin.

"Nagbabanta ka ba?" Nanlalaking mata ni Byul. "Mas mabaho ba doon? Tangina ayoko na, Yongsun!" simangot nito.

"Ayaw mo na sakin?" Yongsun pouted. Byul instantly shook her head and hugged her wife behind.

"No, hindi ako payag! Ikaw lang ba pwede mang-angkin?" angal ni Yongsun habang pabirong kumakawala sa yakap ni Byul.

"Tangina naman, Yongsun. Ang drama mo. Asa kang papakawalan pa kita. Magkamatayan man." here we go again with Byul's convincing words just to impress her wife.