t w o

Tuesday, April 7th - 2:54 am 

"What will we do next?" Page asks his accomplice. 

The bald man with rotten teeth chuckles, poking Harry's thigh with his foot, "I don't know how much more he could take, honestly? How long are we supposed to keep him?" 

"As long as it takes to make his silly little friends stop the investigation and realize they shouldn't  try to take us down, after that we could kill him for all we care," Page responds casually. 

Harry winces at the thought, he's not ready to die. 

He has to see Lucas grow up. He's only had 6 months with Louis. It's just not fair. 

Louis will get him out of here though. He's the best detective in London, together with Zayn it would be weird if they wouldn't find him.

They've been kicking and shoving Harry around for the past 30 minutes, or at least that's how long it felt for him. 

He's aching all over but he's not quite ready to give up. He's getting weaker physically but mentally he's holding on. 

Page takes his jaw in his hand, squeezing it a bit too hard, "So Styles, what do you say? Are you in enough pain to answer our questions?" 

Harry grunts and turns his head away, harshly. 

Page scoffs and shoves him one last time, making Harry fall face forward on his side. 

"What's this? Why didn't you notice the fucking watch while doing a body search?!" Page asks the bald man, whom shrugs in return. 

Page rips it off Harry's hand, making Harry grunt loudly, moving away from him to keep the touch bracelet. 

His only connection to Louis. Ripped away. 

He screams behind the cloth that's used to silence him. 

"For all we know they've been tracking our location this entire time!"

Harry shakes his head violently when Page seems ready to attack him.

"No? Then what is this? You know what I don't care," he throws it on the floor and crushes it with his foot. 

Harry blinks away a tear when he sees the broken wristband on the floor. 

"We'll see if he has anything more to say for himself tomorrow morning." 

Harry slumps against the cold, hard floor, trying to find a position comfortable enough to get some sleep. 

He's tired, so fucking tired. 

~

Thurseday, April 9th - 5:35 pm

Louis lets his head fall against his desk. Harry's been gone for almost 4 days. He's been working so hard to find him. Along with the team they set up. 

Telling Lucas was the hardest thing he's ever done. The first day it was considerably easy. 

"Papa! Where Hazzy?" Lucas has asked, looking around confusedly when Louis went to wake him up on Tuesday. 

"He couldn't make it, honey. We're working a lot, I'm sorry bub." 

"Bu' Hazzy a'ways wif us," Lucas pouted. 

"I know, baby," Louis sighs and kisses his little curls. 

"Miss Hazzy." 

"Me too," Louis had whispered.