f o u r

Louis looks at the screen, feeling like his whole body froze and heated up at the same time. He feels disgusted, dizzy but most importantly, relieved. Harry is still alive.

They can't see in what condition yet, but he's alive. He's breathing.

"I.T. is doing everything to decode the IP address but they did a great job hiding it, it'll take a while," Zayn sighs.

"Why did they send us this stream, Zayn? There's a reason, there's always a damn reason."

"I really don't know," Zayn shrugs, "The reason will get clear soon, I feel it."

Louis presses his palms against his eyes and groans, "I'm so fucking scared that something's going to happen and we'll be useless, just watching the screen."

Zayn pats his back, not knowing what to say, he's just as scared as Louis right now.

They all sit up straighter when men walk into the room, it's very clear soon that it's Commander Page and another unknown man.

"I feel like your little boyfriend and his companions are already watching this stream," Page's voice is heard through the speakers.

Louis tightens his jaw while Page grips Harry's, roughly. His hands grip his knees in frustration, he hates seeing Harry in this state. Knowing he's hurt, scared and broken.

"Might be time to explain to Lewis why he's watching you, hm?"

Louis breathes in deeply, scared to death with what's going to happen next.

"You see, Tomlinson. This is a timer," he chuckles, "We were going to give you four days, but I feel like being an asshole right now so I'm going to give you two days. The times starts now, 48 hours to stop the investigation entirely and free every man you have locked up. If not, you can say goodby to your sun."

He let go of Harry's chin, pushing it to side roughly, making him topple over on his side.

"In the meanwhile you get to see him being tortured," Page chuckles, kicking Harry's already bruised up foot making him yell out in pain.

Louis blinks away a tear, being his tongue to feel pain. If Harry's feeling pain, he should too. He wants to slam his fist into the wall but he can't have a broken hand right now.

They have to find Harry.

He knows even though they're stopping the investigation, Harry will get killed anyways.

Louis watches as Page and the other man beat Harry. Louis doesn't even want to think about how many times they did this to him. He's so bruised up already.

Zayn pulls Louis sight away from the screen, "Lou, don't look. That's what he wants."

"Get out of my way, Zayn. I have to watch," Louis seethes.

"You don't-"

"I do, Zayn! He's alone and hurting, he shouldn't be the only one!" Louis yells, tears pooling in his eyes.

Zayn shuts up and lets Louis watch until they're done and Harry's lifeless body is laying against the dirty floor.

Louis tries to keep calm, tries to breathe in and out a few times before setting his eyes back on Harry, keeping a close view on him.

He's going to watch him until he's moving again.

Until he's sure he's alright.

~

18 hours left. Until Harry's going to get killed.

Louis hasn't closed his eyes in the last 30 hours, not even for a powernap. He's always watching Harry or trying to figure out where he is.