t h i r t h e e n

"Where the fuck are we going?" 

Zayn snorts, "Stop asking me, knobhead." 

"You basically kidnapped me." 

"Arrest me then." 

Harry reaches out for his belt but he realizes nothing is in it, "Zayn, what the fuck?" 

"You really think I'd take a chief without taking all of his tools to fight back?" 

Harry sighs, "At least give back my phone?"

"Why?" 

"So I can call Louis." 

"You just talked to him like an hour ago." 

"That's a long time! Besides I have to tell him I'll be a bit late," Harry sighs again. 

Zayn rolls his eyes and hands him his phone, "You're welcome." 

Harry ignores him and calls his boyfriend right away.

"Harry?" 

"Lou, I'm just calling to say Zayn went nuts and abducted me," Harry tells him. 

Louis barks out a laugh, "What?!"

"He just drove off the completely other way, I'm not sure where we're heading but this might be our final goodbye, I guess." 

Louis snorts, "That seems a bit dramatic, don't you think? How long is this Zayn-thing going to take though?" 

"I don't know, he won't give me any details," Harry whines. 

"Well, I just got home with Lukey. If you're not back by 6 I'm ordering in some food." 

Harry furrows his brows, "Why are you not at least a bit confused, your boyfriend just got kidnapped." 

"Not the first time, ay?" 

Harry gasps loudly, "Lou!"

"Sorry, too soon?" 

Harry chuckles, "No, I love you." 

"Love you more, sweetheart. I'll see you tonight." 

After they end the call Zayn scoffs, "You're disgusting." 

"What?" 

"You're disgustingly cute, it's quite annoying." 

"Aww, thanks," Harry smiles but he frowns lightly after that, "I feel like Louis is in on this, he seemed weirdly calm." 

"Of course he is, I would never take you without his consent. He would rip my eyes out." 

Harry frowns, "What is all this?" 

"Maybe I missed spending time with my best friend and I decided it was time for us to reunite on our own?" 

"Oh, shit- Sorry Zayn, I haven't been spending time with you at all l lately," Harry bites his lip, knowing he hasn't seen his best friend alone in a while now. 

Zayn has to keep in his laugh but he succeeds, keeping his straight face, "It's okay, we have tonight though." 

Harry hums, "I'm really sorry again. I spent a lot of time with Lou and Luke-"

"H, it's fine, seriously. You've found the love of your life and you've been abducted-"

"No, even before that I've been a shitty friend. I didn't tell you about Louis and I stopped showing up on Fridays, I'm sorry." 

Zayn smiles lightly and pats Harry's shoulder, "It is fine. I get why you did all that, you found your person and you didn't want to lose him. I'm so happy for you that you did and it's alright, really. You're so much happier ever since you've met them."