Chapter 2

Y/n pov

10 years later

      Its been so long since I've been here.
I moved away a long time ago and now we have finally moved back to the best village ever. And hopefully where my old best friend is.

  So dads new job didn't really work out and we had to move around from one place to another, but luckily and old friend here offered dad a permanent job so we moved back. And now I'm on my way to the madrigals house with my mom. We have been invited for dinner and I'm so nervous.

   I'm wearing a black and red skirt with a floral design (pic at the top) with a plain white top and my brown hair is in a low bun kind of a messy low bun with a bit of my hair to frame my face.

   You and your mom go to knock on the door but a young women wearing a red skirt and a white top with curly brown hair in a bun with a bandana around her head.

"Delores!" You exclaim and go to give her a hug.

"(y/n)! Its been so long. Wow girl you looking fine" she says looking at me up and down.

"thanks Delores you looking great too" you say and it's true she's absolutely stunning.

"Come on we have so much to catch up on" she says pulling you inside.

  Delores takes you upstairs to her room and you sit down on her bed.

"So (y/n) how are you?" She asks

"I'm great. We moved a lot the last couple years but now I think were for good." I tell her

"that's great! Everyone missed you guys." She leans in and whispers "especially Camilo"

"Does he remember me?" You ask

"of course girl, he was the saddest when you left. He was so excited when he heard you came back that he went out to go get something and he's still not back" Delores says

    There was a knock on the door and mirabel popped her head in.

"Mirabel! Hi its been ages" you rush over to give her a hug.

"Hi (y/n)! I've missed you" mirabel says hugging you back.

"I missed you too" you say pulling back.

"I'm so sorry I missed you gift ceremony" you tell her.

Mirabel goes stiff and look nervous.

"mirabel what's wrong?" You ask her

Mirabel is about to answer when

"Mirabels gift ceremony went wrong. She didn't get a gift...hm" Delores says staring Into space.

" Oh mirabel whys that?"

"I don't know" mirabel shrugs

You give her another hug because you fell really bad. Imagine being the only one different from everyone else.

"Oh Tia says dinner ready" Delores tells the both of you.

"ok lets go" you link your arms with there's
As you walk down to dinner.

   When you get to the table everyone comes over to you and gives you a hug and saying how happy that you back and how much you've grown. You know the usual family reunion kinda thing.
   A little boy comes up to you and says hi

"hello, what's your name?" You ask him

"I'm Antonio. I see why my brother is really excited to see you. Your very pretty" he says causally

"oh...why thank you" you say with a bit of a blush.

"where is your brother?" You ask him

"He said he had to get something but he's not back yet." He responds

"ah I see. Thank you" you go to sit next to Delores when you hear the door open and shut and see a boy run upstairs then a few seconds later he comes running back down. He walks Into the dinning room and your shocked. Its camilo but he's so different. A good different, he has curly brown hair, warm brown eyes and much taller than I remember obviously we were 5 so of course he's different.

You mentally face palm yourself

You lock eyes with him and his face lights up with a smile which you return.
He walks over to you side of the table and he takes a set on the other side of Delores.

Tonight's gonna be interesting

::::::::::::::::::::::
703 words
sorry its a short chapter.
Soooo yh. Let me know what ya think or if you have any ideas you would like me to do.