Chapter 9

Camilo's pov

Uh oh.

Abuela is not very happy. She's blaming Mirabel for making Isabella unhappy.

You run down stairs and y/n follows.

"Abuela! Is isn't Mirabel fault. She's trying to-" you try telling Abuela before she cuts you of.

"Shh Camilo this is none of your business" Abuela tells him.

"It is my business is your falsely accusing my cousin." You stand up to her.

"See what you have done Mirabel?" Abuela starts

"You have influenced Camilo with your bad behavior."

"Isabella's night is ruined because of you!"

"THE MIRACLE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!" Abuela yells at Mirabel.

Now your angry at Abuela for yelling and blaming Mirabel. You go to walk up to Abuela and give her a piece of your mind when you feel a hand wrap round arm holding you back. You turn around to see
y/n shaking her head no.

Y/ns right this is between Mirabel and Abuela. As much as I want to help, but that will just give Abuela something else to blame her for. She might even accuse her of witchcraft! Who knows anymore.

You look around and see the rest of the family coming in.

"I...will never be good enough for you...no matter how hard I- any one of us trys." Mirabel says.

"Luisa will never be strong enough and Isabella will never be perfect enough" Mirabel says now almost in tears.

"You only saw the worst in bruno--"

"Bruno doesn't care about this family!!" Abuela yells.

I look around and I see loads of cracks forming in casita.

Its happening again!

"Bruno loves this family..I love this family" Mirabel crys.

"Its you! Your the reason the miracle is dying!"

Ooo burn...

Everything goes silent after Mirabel says that.

Mirabel and Abuela just stare at each other then a huge crack comes in between them.

The house starts to split and crumble. It starts to fall apart and come crashing down.

The candle starts to wobble and fall.

"Oh no the candle!" Someone says

Isabella uses her gift to pull her up to the candle and just as she gets close the it her gift disappears and she falls down...gently with Casita's help.

You run up the stairs and the ceiling is collapsing above you so you shift into a smaller boy and slide under then shift again  into a a man so you can jump over rubble.
And you go to jump and grab on to the roof, but your gift also disappeared. You fell to the ground next to Isabella.

"Camilo! Are you alright!" You look up to see a worried y/n.

"I'm fine but we got to get out of here!" You get up and help Isabella up then you grab y/ns hand and run towards the door.

"Mirabel you've got to get out! Its to dangerous!" Mirabel s parents are calling to her.

You turn around and see Mirabel reaching for the candle. You look up and the to tower collapsing lucky you see Mirabel climbing down so you continue to run out and see y/n waiting for you near the door. You can her loads of crashing behind you and you run faster.

You wrap your arms around y/n to protect her as you jump/fall out of the house and you maneuver so when you land she lands on top of you hopefully unharmed.

You look up to see y/n lying on your chest looking a bit disoriented. She lifts her head up and is literally an inch from you face.
Shock is evident In her face and she gets flustered.

"Oh I'm so sorry Camilo. Are you alright?!" she say trying to get off of me but does it in the most painful way. Her hand goes lands on my stomach hard then her knee goes into my groin.

She looks at your face after she's finally off you and sees you wincing. Then her green  eyes go big as she realizes what she did.

The penny just dropped.

She starts apologizing over and over getting herself all flustered.

She's cute when she's flustered....Wait what!

Well duh..She's more than cute numb skull!

Did my own self just call me a numb skull?

Yes now get back to the task at hand!

Oh yeah right.

You tell y/n your fine and then rush to go see if Mirabel is alright.

"Mirabel!" Your Tia Julieta yells.

"Tia where's Mirabel? Is she alright?"

"she was just here and I ran to go get to medicine... And now she's gone" she breaks down in tears.

Mirabel is gone!

::::::::::::::::::::::::
780 words

Another chapter down. Yay!

Sorry that it's short. I actually wasn't planning on getting it done today. I was gonna finish it tomorrow.

Btw I might make a slightly longer time gap to find Mirabel.

Hope you like it!

Comment what you think so far, whether you like some bits or if you don't other bits.