Chapter 8

A/n!
So the chapters are probably gonna get shorter from know on which I apologize for, but I'm struggling to keep on top of big chapters and posting regularly.
Enjoy the chapter!

Y/n pov

  I take hold of Camilo's hand and run towards Isabella's door. Crouch down as we run across the hall. When we get to Isabella's door we slowly open it and look in.

Inside Mirabel is walking around the room and trying to find Isabella.

"...so lets hug it out" Mirabel says while wincing.

Camilo and I hid behind a giant flower vase.

"Hug it out?" Isabella said as she's slowly coming down on her bed
"Tonight's dinner was a disaster and Mariano's nose looks like a squashed papaya...HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND" she stands up from her bed and yells at Mirabel.

The two of them continue to talk while you turn around to Camilo.

"Did it really go that bad?" You ask in shock.

"Yeah... it did." he looks at you.

"What happened?"

"Mirabel found a vision and she was in it and some animals started taking them and putting the together and she tried to stop them as Mariano was proposing, then Mirabel accidentally pushed the vision towards Abuela and then my mom started to freak out so it started to thunder and so on"

You just stare into space while taking that all in.

"Woah. Poor Mirabel. I bet her Abuela is not happy with her."

"She's not happy at all" Camilo says sadly.

"...PRINCESS!"  Mirabel yells.

"Excuse me? I've been stuck being perfect my whole life!" Isabella starts ranting while using her powers to drag Mirabel across the floor while successful hitting her in the face with flowers.

"You ruined my night!" Isabella continued

"You cam still marry the big dumb hunk" Mirabel says while trying to stop the flowers from hitting her.

"I never wanted to marry him I was doing it for the family!!" As Isabella yells that a cactus appears out of nowhere.

Isabella stares at the cactus while Mirabel gets up and brushes of the flowers

"Wow Isa that's a big confession...alright get over here." Mirabel gestures with her arms to come in for a hug.

"Isa?"

I'm to lazy right the song. So they start singing and I'm just gonna do y/n and Camilo from here.

"woah I didn't know Isabella could make anything other than flowers" you say watching Isabella is creating loads of different plants.

"She couldn't..... ok I'm confused. How did she do that?" He asks himself.

"Quick lets follow them! You say grabbing his arm.

You start following the direction Isabella and Mirabel went.

"Wow her room is huge!" You continue to run.

"Alot of them are." Camilo responded

You finally find them....on top of a huge tree.

"Sooo should we just stay here and watch?" Camilo asks you.

"Nah lets leave em be. Unless you are volunteering to climb the tree?" You give him your biggest puppy eyes.

"Even though you look adorable right now I'm gonna have to say no. Don't won't to ruin my hair" he say smiling at you while touching up his hair.

"Oh lets not ruin pretty boys hair." You say laughing.

You guys walk back towards the door when Camilo stops you.

"When you say pretty boy what do you mean?" He asks you

"Well...its easier than say handsome boy" you respond.

"Wait so you think I'm handsome?" He asks with a smirk.

You start to blush.

"Well...yeah" you start taking interest in the floor.

I love how Isabella's decorated the floor with flowers

"Well I always knew I was" he say wit his hands behind his head.

You reach the door and walk through

"Know need to get cocky" you poke his stomach.

"Well just so we're even. I think your beautiful" he grabs hold of my hand and holds it making my face go bright red.

You go to say something when Isabella and Mirabel land on the roof and hug next to the candle.

"Did you see it glow brighter!?" You ask him in excitement!

"Yes I did!"

"I think Mirabel is trying to help the miracle " he tells me

Isabella and Mirabel fall down on top of a pile of different colored plants

"Your a bad influence" Isabella laughs and flicks a flower at Mirabel.

"What is  going on!!"

:::::::::::::::
736 words

Uh oh Abuela is not happy.

What did you think about the little bits between Camilo and y/n?

Sorry for not updating often. I'm trying my best.

See ya soon.