Chapter 6

Y/n pov

Your so excited for Antonio, but also worried. Will he get his gift tonight or will he go without one like Mirabel? Well just have to see and find out.

You are walking to the Madrigals house.
Your wearing a red dress that has lace on the top and all frilly at the bottom. With your brown hair in waves that reach just above your waist
(You don't have to wear this. I just wanted to find something similar to the style dresses the wear in the movies and it proved very difficult😅)

    When you get closer you see Luisa putting the donkeys and carts and donkeys into a pen and camilo is greeting everyone

"Hi camilo" you give him a little wave.

"Hello hermosa. You look stunning tonight" He said and kissed my hand.

"Thank you pretty boy, you don't look to bad your self" you wink at him.

"Shall we?" He gestures towards the door and offers me his arm.

"We shall" I loop my arm through his.

As we walk in I see loads of colourful flower, and I hear music and people talking.
Casita is hanging peoples hats on the wall and helping with the food.

Luisa is walking around with food and kids on her back which she doesn't seem to mind. I see Mariano (I have no idea how to spell his name) staring at Isabella.

"Aw look at mariano, he's so in love with Isabella. I wonder if he would ever work up the courage to tell her?" You say to camilo.

"I think he's to shy to tell her directly, he might end up getting his mum to arrange something with abuela." He responds

"oh" you say with a frown.

"Why are you frowning, you look much better when you're smiling"

"Its just I'd rather the guy who liked me tell me directly not through someone else." You said

"I agree, a guys should tell the girl he likes directly. She deserves at least that." Camilo says facing you.

"I have to go quickly to see Antonio before we start but I'll find you after." He tells you.

"Ok tell him I wish him luck." camilo nods his head and disappears from the crowd.

The ceremony is about to begin so you start to find your parents who are standing next to Julieta and Austin. Abuela walks down to the middle of the stairs that Casita made for the occasion and she talked about there miracle and while she was talking a felt and arm wrap around my waist and I look over to see Camilo standing next to me smiling down at me. I smile back and look back at abuela very aware of the arm around me which made me blush but luckily its to dark to see.

Abuela finishes her speech and walks up the stairs. Then some flower curtains behind open up revealing Antonio. The tiles on the floor flip making a little path for him, but Antonio doesn't move. Camilo lets go of my waist to look back and see what is going on. Antonio looks back towards the wall and starts whispering to someone there.