Chapter 10

10 chapters woohoo!!!
This is gonna be a special chapter bc it's ending one thing and starting a new thing which you'll understand either at the end of this chapter or the next.

Y/n pov

It's been a couple of hours since Mirabel went missing. You were so worried for her.

Is she safe? Or is she in trouble??!

What if something has happened to her!

I should have been more helpful to her.

Argh. I've been a horrible friend

After Mirabel went missing everyone split up into groups to look for her.

Camilo and I have been looking for ages and we still can't find pop. So mow I'm just wondering aimlessly.pp

"Y/n?"

"huh...uh yeah?" You look back at Camilo after he brings you out of your daze.

"Are you alright?" He asks taking you hands into his.

You consider saying that your fine but you know that Camilo won't believe it.

"No..no I'm not" you start crying.

Camilo pulls you into his chest and wraps an arm around your waist and gently stroking your hair.

"Shhh Hermosa it's ok. We will find her." Camilo says trying to make you feel better.

   Your very grateful for Camilo trying to calm you down. His touch is soothing you.
You take a deep breath and pull away wiping your eyes and look up at him.

"Thank you camilo. I really needed that."
You look down and get a bit flustered with what your about to say next.

"I want you t-to know how much you mean to me" you say your voice just above a whisper.

Camilo lifts up your chin with his fingers to look you in the eyes.

"You mean a lot to me too" he says just staring into my green eyes.

Is that love in his eyes?

You just stare at each other for a few more moments. You feel something in the air but you just don't know what.

"Hey about you and I take a quick break?" He asks me while pulling me somewhere.

"Are you sure thats the best idea?" You ask think back to Mirabel.

"Trust me. Just to clear our minds. Expect when I'm with you its impossible to keep a clear mind" he whispers the last bit to himself.

"What was that?" You ask. Your pretty sure you know what he said but you just wanted to be sure.

He turns around facing you looking all flustered rubbing by he back of his head with his free hand.

"Uhh nothing" he gives me a big toothy smile.

"If you say so" now you definitely sure you know what its was.

But what exactly does he mean he can't keep a straight mind around me.

Does it mean he likes me!

Ill have to watch him closely from now on.

Wait why am I making this so difficult. Ill just ask Delores.

Your now laughing at yourself and you look up to see Camilo looking at you with a warm smile.
You instantly get confused at what he's smiling at. You also realize that you have stop walking and now at the tree. The tree where you kissed Camilo's cheek. You feel heat rise to your cheeks at the memory.