Chapter 5

Camilo's pov

   She actually kissed my cheek! I didn't think she would do it.

"What ya thinking about bro?" Delores asked you with a smirk.

"Nothing why do you ask?" You ask her back.

"Oh come I know what you two did up there" Delores says nudging me with her elbow.

"I do not know what your talking about" you say with your nose up in the air.

"Ugh she kissed you on the cheek!" She exclaims.

"So? What's the big deal?" You try to down play it even though you know it was a big deal. But you don't need Delores to know that.

"Oh come on bro, friends don't just " kiss each other" on the cheek. I know there's something going on and I will get to the bottom of it" she says pointing her index finger up to the sky.

"Sure, let me know when you eventually realize that nothing is going on. Plus don't you have your own love life to sort out?" You ask with a knowing smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Don't change the subject" Delores says giving you evils.

"Ok ok I surrender" you throw your hands up.

"Hm that's more like it"

:::::::::::::::::::::

  You get back home and immediately start getting ready for tonight. On top of that Antonio is missing...great.

You finally see Antonio coming down with Mirabel.

"Mirabel did you find this little rascal?" You ask while messing Antonio's hair.

"Yeah he was a little nervous about tonight so I just helped him out a bit" she replied

"Your a great help Mirabel and an amazing cousin" you say giving her a hug.

"Thanks camilo that means a lot" Mirabel responded.

"Well we best get ready for the guests. I think some of them have started arriving" Mirabel says looking out a window.

"Yep they can't get enough of me" you say while putting a hand through your hair and striking a pose.

Mirabel starts laughing.

"I think there's only one person who is coming to see you specifically" she says while pretending that her mom just called her and legs it.

Leaving you blushing.

:::::::::::::::::

335 words.

Sry this is much shorter than usual 😅.

Let me know you guys are thinking, I'd really appreciate it.
And if you have ideas let me know too!