Chapter 2

As soon As They reach There mansion They got down from as V slammed The door harshly Kook flinch at sudden Loud voice. Kook look down felling sad while tae just sigh. he then got down from car and lift kook Up making kook yelp at sudden action. he blush and bury his face in Tae hard chest. As soon As they enter mansion Tae put kook down. kook eyes sparkled seeing beautiful mansion.

" Baby let's go To our room " Tae said as
kook blush as word " Our room "

" No he will not sleep with us" V said with a rude voice while kook look down as his eye became teary and Tae notice kook teary eyes

" No, he will sleep with us he is our husband V " Tae said with Stern voice while V just scoffed

" he is only your husband not mine I didn't accept him as my husband and I will never accept middle class as my husband" He said and left from there with slammed The door.

" V V " Tae groan at his brother Stubborn behavior . he look at look as his heart aches seeing his love crying silently. he went toward kook and cupped his face and wipe kook tear with his thumb.

" Dont cry baby " He said and wipe kook tear and kiss his forehead.

" Sir where I did put this " Driver said showing kook suitcase.

" Put that in my own room " Tae said as
Driver nodded and went away with kook stuff.

" Let's go baby our room " Tae said and
held kook hand and lead him To their (taekook) room.

" This our room " Tae said showing there room while kook just nodded.

" Go fresh Up cloth are in Closet " Tae said as kook again nodded and went toward closet and pick Up outfit and went toward bathroom To fresh Up while Tae went another bathroom To take bath. after taking shower kook wore his outfit and went out bathroom To see tae was waiting for him in his night wear.

" Come baby let's sleep " Tae said while kook nodded and went toward bed and lay down. Tae also lay down and hug kook from back and switch Off lights and cover there body with thin blanket.

" Good night baby " Tae said and kiss kook nape while kook blush and mumble small " Good night " Which tae heard it. Then both went To dreamland in each other embrace.
__________

Tbc

Vote and comment buns