Chapter 18

as soon as Jm left Irena smirk as she closed The main door and give thumb Up To V Who smirk.

V went toward Taekook room To see Kook was looking at baby bum. He went toward kook and held his wrist as Kook Startled by sudden action. Kook look V with Feary eyes.

" What are you doing leave me " kook said try To free himself while V tighting his grip on kook wrist and drag kook To leaving room.

" Ahhh.. leave me.. Ahh.. its hurting " Kook cry try To free himself but no use as V drag kook To living room Throw him on floor. Kook held his baby bump.

" Plss leave me what have I done To you" Kook said while crying.

" What have you done you did mistake by marry my Tae even carry his child" Irena said grab kook chin harshly digging her sharp nails on kook chin making Kook cry in pain.

Irena leave kook chin and held his arm and scratch his arm with his sharp nails leave scratches. kook cry out loud as its was paining him.

Irena smirk seeing kook condition. kook was rubbing his arm where she just scratch.

" V dont you wanna play" Irena said as V smirk as He slowly unbutton his shirt and throw it on floor. kook look V with horror as He back away but V grab his leg pull him closer and hower over him and started kiss kook neck harshly making Kook cry as He try To push V Who held his hand and pinned above his head as He started To live painful Mark on kook neck jaw.

kook try wiggle out if V grip as V got angry and slap kook hard. kook feel string in his left cheek as He look V while crying.

" Stop wiggle or its will be Worst " V warn kook Who was wiggling as V Tore kook Top reviling kook baby bump. V started To bite kook skin his neck his collarbone his chest as Kook was crying in pain. As V was About take kook pant

when Main door burst open reviling.....

_______________

Tbc

Vote and comment

Author -Darshu