Chapter 10 (🔞)

As soon as they reach Tae put kook on bed and however over him he started To kiss kook hungrily while kook also kiss him back with same passion he leak kook bottom lips asking permission which kook glady accept open his mouth

As soon as they reach Tae put kook on bed and however over him he started To kiss kook hungrily while kook also kiss him back with same passion he leak kook bottom lips asking permission which kook glady accept open his mouth. tae push tongue in kook mouth sucking and roaming in kook hot carven soon tae broke The kiss when kook tap his shoulder indicate he was out of breath Tae started To kiss kook neck while undress him he kiss kook neck To collarbone To kook ear and his shoulder. after setified marking kook he pull away from him. he undress kook and himself again started To kissing kook chest to his belly leaving red purple marks there. he back away and look at kook half closed eyes parted lips messy hair chest going Up and down breathing heavily kook open his eyes and look at tae Who was looking at him with lust. tae took cream from table and dip his long finger in strawberry cream and apply on kook lips then again started To kiss and leaking the kook lips.

" you know Strawberry is my fav " He wishper in kook ear softly sucking and biting his earbole. kook just moan at tae deep voice his face was all red because blushing tae went toward kook chest started To suck he took kook one n*pple in his mouth while playing with other kook moan at and grip tae hair pushing him more in his chest area tae bit and swirling his tongue around kook chest while kook moan loudly as its his sensitive area. soon tae leave kook and look at mess he created. he marks kook all overy his body. Tae pull robe Of curtain which connects To bed soon robe open cover whole bed.

 Tae pull  robe Of curtain which connects To bed soon robe open cover whole bed

________

"AHHH~~FASTER~~ DADDY " kook moan loudly while tae was trusting inside him kissing kook neck and shoulders time To time Tae Trush became hard and faster ever sec hearing kook moaning his name under him.

" ahhh ~gonna ~~come " Kook said between his moan tae trush more Faster " Come baby make mess " Tae groan while chasing soon both cum together they both where To lost in pleasure that they didn't notice tae come inside kook without any protection. tae gently pull out from kook fall on Top him soon tae stand from bed and went toward bathroom after cleaning himself and kook he then change The bed sheets after that he fall asleep while cuddling and hugging his bunny.

___________________

Tbc

vote and comment

sorry for this shiti smut I am not Good at writing Smuts Hope you understand.