Chapter 5

There was silent just kook sob was heard while Tae was hugging his love. but, soon silent broken by Tae.

" V leave " Tae said without looking at V.

" Huh "

" V I..said...leave " Tae said stretch very word his spoke. V immediately left from there now only Tae and kook was there soon Tae heard snore he look down To kook was fall asleep. he gently pick him Up and sat on bed with a kook in his arm. he was scared what if he didn't come on time what if kook didn't call him. he then took his phone and with shaky hand he diled someone number. soon that person pick up the phone.

[ Tae, other person ]

" Hello Tae How are you "

" I am fine hyung just want your little help "

" Say what help do you want "

" Can you find small house for Me
plss "

" But why tae I mean you have a big mansion then why you want another house "

" I can't tell you plss hyung will you find a house for me "

" Ofc tae I will try To find perfect
house "

" Thank you hyung "

[ Call end ]

" Now no one hurt you my baby sleep tight hubby is here with you hmm " Tae said kissing crown Of kook head then laid on bed with kook in his arm.

With V

He was in club drinking when a girl in reviling cloth come To him.

" Hey daddy " She with seduce voice trailed his hand on V chest.

" You know you so handsome" She said as she sit on V lap grinding on V.

" Wanna have some fun Just me and you " She said leaking and biting her lips seduce. V wrapped his arm around that girl waist and slammed his lips with that girl he pick her while holding her Thigh and went toward private room.

As soon as they come he throw her in bed harsly. he claims on bed and rip her cloth in one go and and yeah They did 'it ' That girl pass out because V was so rough on her while V also pass out because he was drunk.

________________

Tbc

sorry if its short or bad chapter I write this on hurry anyways have Good morning /night buns.

Vote and comment buns