Chapter 7

Tae was in his cabin doing his work when someone knock on door. he let out small " Coming in " That person come inside with a smile and sat in front of tae. Tae look Up and smile at person.

" Hey yoongi hyung How are you " Tae said with smile making suga also smile back.

" I am Good what About you " Suga said as tae answer " I am fine "

" hmm.. hyung did you find a house which I told you " Tae with a nervous voice.

" Sorry.. Tae I didn't find a house I try but didn't get perfect house " Suga said making Tae sigh.

" but, why you want another house tae "
suga asks in Farrow his eye brow in confusion.

" Hmm.. hyung I can't tell you now its personal "  Tae said nibbling his bottom lips.

" Its Okay tae you can tell me when you
feel comfortable hmm " Suga asumme as tae nodded with smile.

" Now I take my leave " suga said standing from his chair  " okie hyung take care " " You too Tae and also kookie " with that suga left from there while Tae again started To search perfect houses from laptop.

koo was getting bored in his big ass mansion so, he decide To visit Twins office. he quickly made lunch and pack two bags and went out Of The mansion and sat on car and told driver To drive twins office.

|| Time skip ||

As soon As he reach he get down from car and went inside The big building he gasp seeing beautiful office he went toward repection and said.

" Hmm.. hello noona " The lady look Up and smile at cute boy infront Of him
" Yes How can I help you cutie pie " lady said while koo blush at nickname.

" I want meet Kin twins " koo said cutely The lady coo at koo and nodded " come with me I will lead To there office " The lady said and koo nodded The lady then show twins cabin To koo and left from there. (A/n : dont worry twins have different cabins) Koo smile first he thought To visit V so he went toward V cabin and took deep breath before twist The knob opening The door but, his heart drop when he see scean infront Of him. He saw V was however a half naked girl and they are making out. lunch box fell from his hand creating sound hearing sound Both V and that girl pull away from each other.

" V " Koo mumble with teary eyes looking at scean infront Of him with teary eyes. V look at Koo with angery eyes.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE... GET OUT OF MY CABIN " V yell at koo Who flinch and run away from there while crying.

____________

Tbc

sorry if its short 🙇

Vote and comment buns.