Chapter 6

Next Day V woke Up with a heavy headache. he groan and held his head.
he look around and found himself in unknown place. he look at his side and see a naked girl was laying on bed cover with blanket he look at himself saw he was also naked he started To remember what happened last night. he groan and stand Up from bed and grab his cloth and huryly left from there.

|| Time skip ||

He come home To see kook was making breakfast while Tae was hugging from back. he ignore them and went toward his room. after complete his morning routine he come out of room To see Tae was standing there with a cross arm.

" Where are you last night " Tae asked looking V with a poker face but, V ignore it and went toward closet and take a suit and wear it.

" I am asking you something where are you last night " He again asked but, V again ignore it. And There Tae loss his patient. He went toward V and grab him by his arm.

" I said where are you last night " Tae raise his voice little " Its none Of your business " V said and free himself from tae grip. Tae look at V with disbelief.

" What did you say its none my business I am your f*cking brother V " Tae said disbelief.

" you are Only 5 min older then ME " V said  " no gonn- " Cut by small voice.
" Hyungie breakfast is ready " Its was koo. Tae look at him and smile " We will be there Okay "  " Okay hyungie " koo said and About leave when he heard
" And call us hubby baby " Tae said as koo left from there with red cheeks. Tae chuckle at koo blushing face but, his became serious when his eyes landed on V " I will talk to you later now, come let's have breakfast we are already late for office " Tae with a cold voice and left from there after sometime V also left from there.

[Next part ]

" V " koo mumble with teary eyes looking at scean infront him.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE... GET OUT " V yell at koo Who flinch and run away from there.

____________

Tbc

sorry if its short 🙇

Vote and comment buns.

Happy JK day