chapter 11

Sorry for late not updating. I was busy in some work.

Some days later

" Congratulations Mr kim " Mr Lee shook his hand with Tae Who smile before spoke "its my Honour To working with you Mr lee " Today tae got deal for his project which is help To increase his office and they get benefit. " Now I will take my leave Mr kim " Mr lee said and left from there Tae also went toward his cabin and sat on chair and rub his head.

" Now what should I do I can't leave him alone with my brother " Tae though he dont know what To do actually he was going out of century for bussiness propose. he doesn't want leave his husband alone with his (JK) second husband he knows his absence V will abuse his husband. now let's see what happened next. he was in his thought when someone enter inside his cabin he was About shout but, he stop when he saw person.

" Irena what are you doing here " Tae said while Irena come inside and sat infront tae.

" ohh come on tae can't I come To meet my best friend " Irena said roll her eyes.
" No-no I didn't mean that " Tae said with small smile.

" How are you and V " Irena said Tae smile dropped his face became poker.
" Good " He reply shortly in cold tone suddenly something click in tae mind.

short explanation

Tae V and Irena are best friends from high school. when they come university Irena Delovope crush on twins its soon come into love. Irena is total bich type he want have twins herself but twins are already belong To there husband but only Tae belong To his lovely husband and About V your a/n dont know 🙂
let's see what happened next.

" hmm Irena can you do me a favor " Tae said with nervous tone.

" Yes tae " Irena said " Can you take care my husband act- " Cut Of by
" WHAT YOU HAVE HUSBAND " Irena shout settling tae.

" Yes why are reacting like this " Tae said with frown Irena give him nervous smile before spoke " Nothing I was bit surprised " she said with fake smile.

" So I was telling can you take care my husband actually I was going on bussiness trip for project I can't leave him with V " Tae said making Irena frown " Why " Irena said in confusion
" Actually " Tae told her everything now Irena was fuming in jealousy but she didn't show To tae. she give fake smile.

" dont worry I will look after your husband " Irena said as Tae become happy hearing " Thank you Irena you are best " Tae said with smile not noticed small smirk on Irena face.

" Let's The fun begin " Irena though with smirk on his face.

__________________________
_____________

Tbc

Sorry if its short 🙇

Plss dont hate Irena I just take her Character as villain here. Its nothing do with her real life Hope mah petals understand.