Chapter 36 [ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘʟ]

Kook woke Up and he look around To find himself in dark room only one lights are coming to the open window. he try move when he realized he was tied on chair.

" Who are You... let me go.... what did i did " Kook shout and try To free himself when door of the open. he heard clicking on heels sound.

kook look Up To and its shocked when he saw Irena with another girl. both are smirk looking at kook.

" Look look.... what we have here " Irena said with smirk.

" Leave me.... what did i do To you.... why you kidnapped me " Kook said while trashing round.

" What you did, you snatch my tae from me " Irena said with angry tone.

" And my V from me " Another girl said as kook eyes welled with tears.

Irena took knife as he got scared seeing big knife.

Irena smirk when she saw kook scared face.

Irena bought knife near kook cheek and press it and slid it making scratch on cheek. kook hiss in pain blood dozing of kook cheek as kook was crying.

Then another girl took knife and About To cut kook cheek when door burst open reviling angry twins with cops.

" Dont you dare bella " V said with angry eyes as Irena and Bella shocked when they saw cops and twins.

" How did you get here " Irena said looking at them with shocked eyes.

" Did you think you will kidnap him and we will not know, we already fit tracker in kook necklace " Twins said as Irena and Bella eyes widened then they look at kook neck To see shine purple heart necklace.

(pics is up there 👆)

" Now hand Up " Cops said both surrender herself and cops put handcuff  them .

Twins went toward kook and untied him and take him there arm.

" Shh baby look we are " Tae said as he press handkerchief in kook cheek.

Both both them busy console kook that they didn't notice Bella secretly took cops gun and point at kook.

" IF V NOT MINE THEN I WONT LET HIM HAVE YOU " Bella yell as everyone eyes widen when Bella point gun at kook and.....

BANG

The loud gun shoot heard in silent room taekook eyes widened they feel numb.

" V " Both shout looking V Who clutching his stomach and fall on ground.

Taekook quickly Run toward V while tae pick Up V and run away from there's with kook follow behind.

cops took gun from Bella hand and female cops slapped Bella hard and dragged both Of them To jeep.

Tae was waiting for Dr To come as on way they inform yoonmim Who quickly come with Nari. they are waiting for Dr To come out when they heard loud thumb. they look at direction and there eyes widened when they saw kook fainted.

tae run toward kook and take him in his arm.

" Kookie..... baby.... bun... wake Up " Tae said tapping kook cheek continuesly but kook didnt open. Jm come and gave tae water Who took and sparkle some water on face but still kook didn't open his eyes.

when some nurse saw this they immediately bring stracher and laid kook on them and quickly took him another room while tae was crying holding his head sitting on beanch.

suga took Nari outside because little One was crying seeing his mumma fall on floor.

suddenly door open reviling panic Dr as tae and jm stood Up and approach The Dr.

" Dr what happened " Tae said with panick voice.

" We urgently need blood " Dr said looking at tae.

" Dr you can take my blood we have same blood group " Tae said as Dr nodded take tae with him.

Half an hour later

Tae was sitting on chair when Dr come and called him.

" Mr kim " as soon as tae heard he immediately stood Up and went toward Dr.

" Dr How is my husband and brother " tae said looking at Dr Who smile.

" Both are Okay but you have To carefully with your husband dont let him stress him because he already 2 month pregnant its can affect his health and baby " Dr said and patted tae shoulder Who was eyes teary.

some hour later.

Taekook where sitting on stool beside V bed waiting for him wake Up. kook smile when he hear he was again Pregnant but this time with V child.

soon V started To woke Up as Taekook help him To sit on bed and kook give glass Of water To V Who took it gulp it. then He give glass To kook Who took it and put on table.

" How are you feeling bear " Tae said looking at V with smile.

" Feeling Good but its still hurt " V said with smile.

" V " Kook call V Who look at him with smile.

" Yes baby " V said looking at kook Who look down with shy smile.

" Actually I want To tell you something "
kook said playing with his finger making V smile at his cute husband.

" What is baby "

" Actually.... I am 2 month pregnant " Kook said looking at V with teary eyes. V eyes winded when he hear kook word. his eyes became teary and a sob escape from his mouth. Kook quickly hug V gently.

" I am so happy baby thank you for this gift and give me second Chance " V said as kook broke The hug and wipe V tear and peak his lips.

" Its Okay V on we are together let's start new journey with our two kids "
kook said and twins agree then they Three hug each other.

Yoonmin was looking at trio couple with found eyes.

__________________

Tbc 💜

Vote, comment and follow

Hmm this book going To end soon

Author - Darshu