chapter 3

Next morning

Both Taekook was sleeping peacefully when sunlight hit kook face. he whine and hide his face Tae chest while Tae pull him closer. after sometime kook wake Up and rub his eyes with his tiny fist. he adjust sunlight. he try To get Up but he feel strong grip on his waist. he look Tae Who hand were wrapped around his (JK) tiny waist he staring at tae handsome face that he didn't notice tae wake Up. tae look at kook Who was staring at him.

" I known I am handsome bun you dont need To stared " Tae said with his deep husky voice while kook blush and hide his face in tae chest. Tae chuckle at his(jk) cuteness.

" Good morning bub " Tae said while caressing kook waist.

" Good morning " Kook mumble against tae chest but, tae heard it.

" You known na bun I love you " Tae said while kook look tae with a blush.

" I love you " Kook said while tae smile but his (tae)smile faded when he heard kook next word " but, I also love V why can't he love me back " kook eyes became teary but tae kiss his tear
away " Dont worry bun, he also love you back one day " Tae said while caressing kook cheek " Really I want my both husbands love " kook said with sparkled eyes " Yes baby now get Up and fresh Up hmm " Tae said and kook nodded and get from bed and take his cloth from closet and went inside The bathroom. Tae also get Up and went To another bathroom To fresh Up.

After getting fresh Up both went toward living room. tae frown when he see V was setting in dining table. Tae went toward V with kook behind him.

" Ohh you come now, Make my breakfast I was late for office " V said with rude tone while looking at Kook while kook look down " V where is all maids " Tae asked V look at Taekook with little smirk which got unnoticed by Taekook " I send them back " V said while Tae frown " May I know Why " Tae asked cross his arm around his chest while looking at V " From now on, he (point at kook) do all house chores cooking, cleaning, laundry everything " he said with smirk while tae eyes filled with anger " No , he will not do anything " Tae said while gritted his teeth "he will " V fire back " I..said..he..will..not..do.. anything.. " Tae said with Stern voice strech very word his spoke. Kook look at twins with teary eyes as he see twins were arguing " He will not do anything V, that finally or I will tell eomma appa everthing " Tae said with little smirk knowing he win while V gritted his teeth in anger and left from there. Tae look kook and Who was wiping his tear with his back of his palm.

" let's go bun I will make something for you " Tae with soft voice while kook nodded and held tae hand. after that tae make breakfast then both ate there food and tae also left for his office not before giving Kook goodbye kissy.

_____________

TBC

vote and comment buns.