Chapter 37

Some years later

Kook was making breakfast while humming a song when he heard loud footstep.

" Mom.. mom plss give me my break fast I am late for school /college " Kook look behind To see his daughter and son are sitting on dining table chair while waiting for breakfast. kook hurly Make breakfast and serve them.

Nari and vgguk started To eat hurly while kook scold them.

" Yaah you two eat slowly or you may chock And where is your lazy fathers "
kook said as Nari spoke.

" Probably sleeping " Nari said and finish his breakfast while vgguk also finish and now both are in living room.

" Yaah nini take your brother with you and drop him to the school " Kook shout from living room while tieing gguk shoes.

" Okay Mom " Nari shout back and held gguk hand and bid Good bye To kook and left from there.

after that kook went toward there share bedroom.

" Taehyung V wake Up hubbys you are going To late " Kook said try To wake them Up but they didn't wake Up kook sigh a idea come in mind.

" Yaah if you two wont wake them no Kisse for week " Kook use his weapon as expecte twins shot open there eyes and sat on bed.

" We are Up we are Up now give our kisses " twins said as kook smile and peak both twins lips.

" Happy Now go fresh Up " Kook said as twins nodded and went toward bathroom To fresh Up while kook went toward closet and take out there suit and kept them on bed and went toward kitchen.

Soon twins come downstairs wearing suit as kook help them tied tie and then serve them there breakfast. after eating kook took all plates and put them on dishwasher.

he then come living room holding twins bag. he gave bag To twins and peak there lips in return twins also peak his lips. after biding Good bye maids come and started To do there housechores.

Time skip

Nari was talking his friend when some boys come him probably bullys.

" Hey baby girl " Sane said looking at Nari making her roll her eyes.

" Hey asshole " Nari said making sane angry but he control it.

"How are you " Sane said as Nari look at her with bore expression.

" fine until I saw your face " Nari said as her all friend started To laugh at him making sane angry more.

" I heard you have two fathers " sane said as Nari smirked.

" Yeah why you got jealous that I have two hot fathers with my sexy eomma "
Nari said blowing her paint nails in sassy.

" How can I person marry two guys I bet your mom must be some sl*ts Who sleeping aro-" Sane cut Of bye a punch landed his face. Nari punch him again.

" HOW DARE YOU TO BAD MOUTHING ABOUT MY EOMMA YOU ASSHOLE " Nari yell at catching everyone attention. Nari started To beat him but stop they heard teacher shout.

" KIM NARI SANE IN PRINCIPAL
OFFICE " teacher yell making Nari roll her eyes and both went toward principal office.

In principal room

" Now what happened here " Principal asked as Nari About To spoke when sane said.

" I just want asked her About work but she beat me " sane said as Nari look at him in disbelief.

" kim Nari this true " principal said looking at Nari Who look him and About say something but sane didnt let her open her mouth.

" kim Nari I will call your guardian Her " principal said and called twins.
Nari smirk an I idea come To her she went toward corner and call someone.

Twins Now standing in front of principal Who was About say something when door burst open reviling panic kook. kook look at twins then principal then Nari. he come inside and stand middle Of twins.

" What happening her " Kook said looking everyone in room.

" Your daughter just beat someone " Principal said making twins and kook eyes widen.

" What but why " Kook said looking at Nari.

" he was bad mouthing About my eomma so I beat him " Nari said without hesitate making twins blood boil while kook was silent.

" What he said Nari " Tae said anger kook hold tae biceps.

" He said eomma is sl*t and sleeping around that why he had two husbands"
Nari said while gritted her teeth. kook eyes became teary hearing Nari word as he look down. twins became angry hearing Nari word and they both became more angry when they saw tears in kook eyes.

They both went toward sane looking at them with feary eyes. and twins aura was dark making atmosphere hot. that principal started To sweat.

Twins About hit sane when they heard sniffing sound they turn around and saw kook was crying silently. they went toward kook and hugging after sometime kook clam down.

" Let's go baby and Nari come with
us " Twins said and they all left from there.

___________________

Tbc💜

Vote and comment, follow

Next ch will be last ch maybe 🙁

Author - Darshu