chapter 8

koo Run away from there while crying he stop infront Tae cabin with trembling hand he open The door To see tae was working on his laptop peacefuly. Tae look Up when he feel someone present but, his heart stop when he noticed his love standing with tear stain face. he quickly stand from his seat and went toward koo and pull him in his embrace while shuting The door. he lift koo Up while koo wrapped his arm around tae neck and leg around tae torso. he walk toward big couch and sat on there with sobbing koo in his lap. he rubbed koo back To clam him down.

" What happened bub " Tae said with smooth voice  " V..girl..make out " He couldn't form word due To none stop crying. Tae understood what koo was trying To say. he mumble sweet word in koo ear roking koo back and fourth in his arm after sometime koo clam down in and he fall asleep in tae embrace. Tae look down To see koo was fall asleep he gently lay koo on couch and cover him with his coat. he get out from his cabing and went toward V cabin. he barge into V cabin To see V was making out with girl he went toward them and separate them from each other and first thing Tae did was slapped V very hard that his finger print leave in V cheek Tae look at girl with firey eyes making Girl scared. Tae throw a cloths in girl face and order her To wear. As soon as girl wear his cloth Tae grab that girl hair while that girl was crying telling him To leave and Tae drag girl holding her by her hair tightly. everyone look at Scean while gossip with each other. Tae throw girl on floor.

" GET OUT OF MY OFFICE YOU S*LT " He shouting at girl with full anger. The girl got scared and immediately run out The office. everyone was whispering To each other but stop when Tae glare at them With a angery eyes. everyone got scared and started To do there work feeling scared of there boss. but, they sigh in relief when Tae left from there To his cabin.

____________

Angry Tae is dangerous Tae

Tbc

sorry if its short 🙇

Vote and comment buns.