Chapter 48

"This is my friend,Aisha. The one I told you about." Nawal smiled awkwardly. Why is she so bad at lying?

"Welcome Aisha." Affan didn't make an attempt to smile at her. Something about her feels familiar. He has seen her somewhere before. He stared at her with narrowed eyes. Is she wearing niqab because of him or is she truly a niqabiah? 

"Thank you." She said,staring at Affan. The last time she saw him was the day she left him. Why was she so stupid to leave like that? Affan would have forgiven her if she stayed.

"Do I know you? Why do you look familiar to me?" Affan asked. He is very sure he has seen her before. Nawal chock on her spit. If Affan recognizes Rahima,she will be doomed.

"I don't think so. She is always wearing niqab so there is no way you will recognize her." Nawal was shaking furiously. The last thing she wants is to get caught. Rahima mentally facepalmed. She doesn't understand why Nawal is acting like a fool.

"You don't want me to see her face?" Affan asked unsure. Why is she acting suspicious?

"I am very tired. Please can you show me my room?" Rahima came to her rescue before she blow things up. Nawal smiled at her and nodded. They both went to the guest room downstairs.

"Thank you so much for coming to my rescue. Affan would have caught us." Nawal threw her arms around Rahima. She hissed and pushed her away.

"You are a fool. What if I was not there? You would have exposed us. He asked a simple question and you couldn't reply." Rahima removed her niqab knowing Affan won't enter the room without knocking. "Fool" she mumbled.

"I am not a liar like you so don't blame me for being nervous." Nawal glared at her and left the room. Rahima likes insulting her at any given opportunity. They both want something from each other so why is she acting like she is doing me a favor?

Rahima hissed and sat down on the bed. She should have never involved Nawal in her plan. The girl will only cause more trouble for her. She knows a lot more than she should. Maybe she should just get her out of the way. Nawal will end up spilling out everything one day. The only solution is to kill her.

Rahima promised not to commit any murder after the last one,but Nawal has to go. She will become a big obstacle for her in future.

Rahima got up from the bed and look at herself in the mirror. Affan is living in this house with Nawal. Why did he bring her to their house? Is Affan trying to forget her? He didn't come to this house again after she left. Why is he living here with Nawal? She has to act fast before Affan finally forgets her.

Rahima couldn't almost recognize the house. Affan made sure he changed everything that will remind him of Rahima. Does he hate her that much? She had so many questions. She can only get the answers from Affan,but how?

"Why are you looking so angry? Is everything okay?" Affan asked Nawal who was looking like an angry bird. Rahima really pissed her off. She talks to her anyhow she likes. She tends to forget she can ruin her life in a minute with her mouth.

"I am talking to you,Nawal. Are you okay?" Affan asked,snapping her out of her reverie.

"I am okay." She faked a smile and went to her room. Her mind is suddenly not at peace. Rahima is more dangerous than you can think. It doesn't take her anything to ruin people's life. She is definitely up to no good staying here with her and Affan.

Nawal thought for a while and came to the decision that she has to do something before Rahima does anything stupid. They both made a deal but she is ready to go back on her words. The initial plan was to get Nawal married to Jabir after Rahima succeeds with her plan. Nawal had a crush on Jabir ever since they were young. That was one of the reasons she got close to Rahima. The only person that could unite her with Jabir is Rahima. Nawal knows Rahima doesn't care. She won't fulfill her promise if she get what she wants so she is ready to go against her. Her mother warned her not to joke with her marriage. She will listen to her mother and live with Affan like other couples do.

The only obstacle is Rahima. There is only one way to get rid of her. Nawal made up her mind to tell Affan everything. She will tell him about Rahima and her plan. Affan won't spare her after she tells him everything. That is the only way to get rid of her. She will do anything permissible to deal with Rahima. Even if she has to use her body. Affan is legally married to her and what she is planning to do is permissible.

A glint of triumph lit her face. Rahima has been the one controlling her all these days,but not anymore. The table will soon turn around. She can be with Jabir if she wants. Affan belongs to only her.
.............
"Just wait and watch. My club will win." Nawal argued back. She is presently in the livingroom with Affan. They are both watching a football match. Affan told her his club will win the match while she argued otherwise.

"Stop arguing,Nawal." Affan rolled his eyes at her. The way he rolled his eyes look funny to Nawal. She stifled a laughter. Nawal always tell him to stop rolling his eyes because he doesn't know how to do it.

"If we end up winning,you will have to do whatever I want for a day." Nawal bat her eyelashes at him. He simply nodded without saying anything. She won't let him watch his football in peace if he continue arguing with her.

They were both engross in the football match they were watching. No one noticed Rahima's presence in the living room. Nawal was resting her head on Affan's shoulder and his hand was holding her shoulder. Rahima glared at the couple trying her best to control her anger. All she wanted to do was push Nawal away and slap her. How dare she sit close to Affan?

Rahima went back to her room furiously. Her plan won't ever work if Nawal continue cuddling with Affan. It was a bad idea to involve her in this.

Nawal is obviously doing all those things to get a reaction from her. Rahima went back to the living room and sat on a couch.

"Hello" She greeted.

"Hi" Nawal replied her with a fake smile plastered on her face. Rahima mentally rolled her eyes. Who is she trying to deceive with that smile?

Rahima faked a smile at her. She was expecting Affan to reply but he is obviously busy watching the football match.

The trio watched the football match in silence. Nawal was not excited like before mainly because of Rahima's presence.

"We won,Affan!" Nawal cheered. She hugged him,purposely annoying Rahima. Affan rolled his eyes and pulled her back gently.

"What do you want me to do?" He was annoyed that her club won the match.

"I want you to pick me up bridal style and take me to our room." Nawal grinned at him. Affan stared at her wondering what suddenly happened to her. They are not that close for her to tell him to do something like that. He has noticed how she always try to perfect their relationship whenever her friend is around. He decided to go with the flow.

"Of course baby." He winked at her and picked her up bridal style. He left the living room with Nawal totally ignoring Rahima. Her face was red due to anger. She sat their hearing Nawal and Affan's voice from upstairs. They were both laughing at something.

Rahima went back to her room and locked the door. She picked up the glass cup she used to drink water and smash it on the floor. She removed  the niqab she was wearing and threw it away.

What kind of game is Nawal playing with her? She is playing with fire and she should be ready to face the repercussion.

She picked up her phone and dialed a number on her phone.

"I need to see you,Jabir." That was the only thing she said and ended the call.

Hello

How are you?

Who is excited to meet Jabir?😂

Do not forget to vote,comment and share.

Adios❤️