New Friend

Nanons pov

School is starting today. My friend chimon came to my house. I was taking my breakfast he came so i bite a slice of toast and shouted "mom mon is here i am leaving now". "nanon take your breakfast first and then you can go to school" my mom yelled back. But who was there to listen, I ran to chimon who is standing in front of my house but looking at opposite house. House was empty for almost two months, it seems someone shifted to that home, "Hi Chimon who is that, you know them", he replied "no buddy, but i found 2 boys, one may be our age" , i saw the new boy, he is helping to shift some of his things inside the house, i was dumbstruck, i dont know why, he is dark, handsome and overactive like puppy and i am just opposite to him like pale, organised and i am not bragging but i am little bit cute when i smile, I like him and may be i am attracted to him and i want him to be my friend. then i notice chimon looking at me with a teasing smile, i asked what, he just smile and said " its already late lets run", the school is near our home, just 2 Street across and Thank God finally we reach the school in time.
Everything went as usual, we got lot of new friends this time, we choose a place to sit near each other and after the second hour break, our class teacher came and introduce a new student. "Students say hi to this new student ohm" and i was happy to see the boy who i saw in the morning, was standing there with a awkward smile.
He said "Hi friends, I am ohm, please look after me" . Teacher ask him to sit near Chimon, We introduce ourselves and he talk freely with chimon, but he was speaking hesistantly with me. I don't know why I felt jealous maybe ohm took my close friend chimon easily in a blink of eyes, i hate him. Chimon unaware of anything, he thought we three are close friends. so after 2 months ohm took me as his friend too.

ohm's pov

My Dad is working in a bank and he is transferred to this city, so we shifted to this house and i saw a pale boy opposite to my house, he looks like stubborn rude boy,
so i didn't talk to him, chimon seems to be jolly, outrovert person and like sports so i feel easy to make him friend but nanon is introvert and he is a nerd not intrested in sports , most of the time he just stare at me, which i felt awkward and he did not answer my questions immediately, later he becomes normal and started talking to me freely like he talks to chimon.
I am happy to have  two new  friends in this new place.