Jealous

OHM'S POV

I confess my love to Nan and he accepts, but he is not willing to reveal our relationship to others, i realised he needs some time to open up but I cant keep my hands when he is beside me. I want to claim him in every single way and want to show others that he is mine.  I don't want to hurt his feelings so I accept his words, but I felt insecure because I am not good in relationship and he seems to have a crush before, i am talking about peach. I want to talk to him now, so I video call him, He pickup my call late, "babe I miss you", he smiled and said "i miss you too baby", i notice that someone is beside him, "who is that", he said noone and i know it must be Chimon, "idiot chimon come i want to see you too", yeah it was him, why he is with nanon. I asked Chimon "Why are you with Nanon,  are you both studying without me,  I don't believe you", He said "no, nanon called me and said he want to talk to me so i came, why ?  do i need your permission to talk to my friend idiot, know one thing, he is my best friend before you came so you can't control our friendship, " turning to nanon he said "starting the relationship one day ago  already felt jealous", what to say, nanon said he don't want to reveal our relationship to others but why he reveal our relationship to chimon, I cant act like nothing happened, I cut my phone but i feel tired but i want to go to nanon and want to hug him tightly. I went to Nanon's room and they were laughing hardly, it seems they are expecting me, so they said hai and they were talking and laughing, i felt hurt, i sat near nanon and lay my head on his shoulders, i felt home. Both of them talking and behave normal but I don't want them  to talk. I want to keep my nan myself, I wont allow him to go.  Chimon teasing both of us, we were bickering,arguing, laughing and i was okay now but in some corner of my heart i felt hurt.