My Crazy Friends

CHIMON'S POV
Ohm said that Nanon likes Peach, I was shocked. Definitely I know they like each other like boyfriends, but don't want to lose friendship thats why they hesitate to express their love to eachother. What to do? let me ask them straightforwardlyly, no I will ask them individually then  only they may talk without hesitation.

I went to Nanon's house and he gave me a hot chocolate, my favourite. I was sipping the chocolate and asked
"when are you going to start to date peach", he replied "soon", hey "buddy do you really like peach? are you sure?" i said "yes",  I was so confused, "Are you crazy,  dont you like some other person" and   he said no, i was shocked and don't know what to say, I gave him a long advice about relationship and dont make a girls life in misery. he just nods, i had enough today so i went to home without meeting ohm.

NANON's POV
chimon gave me a very  long talk. I sat relax and thinking about some thing , I nod now and then, he talk nonstop without my answer. After a very  long long talk he bid good bye.I love ohm but i must talk with ohm first and then let me inform chimon later, so let them think that I like peach, no harm done. so I didn't told my friend that I like ohm because I don't know whether ohm loves me back

I close the door and fell on the bed, My chocolate is cool now i took in my index finger flowing from tip of the finger to base and i lick it clean. I started imagine pouring jug full of chocolate on ohm's body and licking from head to toe, I lick the chocolate that starts to flow in his neck and sucks harder, move down to his nipple,  and give a tug in his nipple gaining a sweet moan from ohm while slowly move towards his abs licking him clean and went to belly button and lower, licking the chocolate and said yummy, and imagining him that he was gaping  and saying don't stop love, I removed his shorts and saw his hardened baby standing proudly, I pour more chocolate and start to lick my puppy's baby from base to tip, swirl my tongue and start to lick the baby clean, I   am not satisfied, pour more chocolate and started licking it with hunger, he thrust his hardened member  into my mouth and i sucked him fully, he screamed dont stop baby..... later,  i am cumming baby leave it  and he came into my mouth, wow yummy , i cummed in my pants imagine that he fucks my mouth and I want to have him soon. I am turning half pervert now.  Hereafter I cant see hot chocolate innocently.