Are they Friends or?

CHIMON POV

We are playing, football of course, me and ohm and this idiot was sitting under the tree with headphones and writing something in a pad and shaking his head, looking at us, now and then , sometime with those idiotic smile with his cute dimples, i turned and saw ohm flashes his gummy smile towards nanon. Ohm is really crazy over Nanon's dimples, he sometimes teases him by calling dimple and says "boy look !!! you had a cute dimple there, gosh when you smile with those cute  dimples  you r beautiful, i cant take my eyes of you", but nanon smile shyly and didn't reply anything he knows ohm just flirt with him without any intention but he rush to ohm to kiss him in cheeks,  ohm started running and i laughed hardly. Two close friend of mine is really idiots, ohm flirt with nanon and Nanon felt shy. while nanon always clingy to ohm and ohm used to avoid skinship sometimes he wont react to nanons kiss but nost of the time, avoid him by running. i want to ship them, because i felt its not like brotherly love between friends. On first day of meeting with ohm i realize nanon fell harder and still didn't realise it until now and the other idiot ohm didn't talk to nanon first, i felt a pang, oh god pls make them friends i dont want to see them as enemies, and then he started accepting nanon as his friend too. i felt relieved. After 2 months they become closer. I think Ohm  also started to  reciprocate nanons feeling without any hesitation. You are asking how did i know, Nanon is having a habit of hugging and kissing the cheeks of his family and friends, its his way of showing his love. he hugs me but  don't usually kiss me. But both ohm and nanon kiss each other without hesitation. One day, while playing ohm try to kiss me in the cheeks, i said "yek why did you do that, i hate to be kissed", ohm teased and replied "come on bro nanon kiss you in the cheeks, but you never object his kiss", I replied "idiot nanon never kissed me once, he kisses you, not me idiot", he was shocked and then suddenly rushed to me and said "don't worry, its my honor to be  the first boy to kiss you come here dear". i yelled "you idiot, if you come near me ,i am going to kill you with my bare hands" and i ran and he followed me giggling.  We rushed to the entrance.
          Another similar incident happened when ohm and nanon was fooling around they started taking selfies,  at one point of time they are hugging each other with their eyes twinkling and face kissing each other, ohm licks nanons cheek and nanon tightened his hold and lick him back. They both smiled at each other while i was... don't know what to say. They publish their pictures proudly in their social media too. According to me this is more than friends, will you lick your friend, No i don't and they don't do this to me, Thank God, i am safe  otherwise think about my girl if they post this in social media with any one of them kissing me , she will definitely kill me.  I love them both eventhough they are handsome idiots.

  I started to reduce the time hanging out with them for two reasons, i met my girl milk and date her and now she is my girl friend so, i can't spend more time with them and the second reason is they are still friend zoned may be they are more than friends or just close friends,  let them decide. Both of them are my friends and I don't want them to be hurt. At present both of them think each other as close friends who is willing to do things to make others happy. Let them decide their future.