Equal in Love

NANON'S POV
I am horny already and he kissed desperately and he  sucks my junior like he is devouring a lollipop no icecream like how i want to be licked.  He place his three fingers in my mouth and ask me to suck, I was sucking his fingers like eating a lollipop and he start inserting his digit in my hole.It was heaven, he sucks my member and insert the two digits, its uncomfortable and now he is scissoring,  when he hits that particular spot i said there and  he leaves my member with a plop and start kissing.  We lick our lips and both of our members are rubbing, at the same time he is preparing my hole its bliss, now I am in heat he took my legs to his shoulders and place his dick in my hole and start inserting, it was huge and i adjust with his size, he moved and i said ohm "its so nice dont stop",  he said "i wont dear" and he took my member in his hand and pumping it up and down,  kissing me at the same time getting in and out of my hole fastly, the slapping sound of the skin, slurping sound of our tongue and moaning sounds fill my room and was about to burst.He flip me and now i hold the pillow tightly while he pushed and pulled his member in  my hole and he bite my neck and at the same time i cummed screaming his name while he came after me and mark me one more time. It was a long night and He cleaned me and we went to sleep after a long hot sessions.

OHM'S POV

He was sleeping peacefully and I said "Good morning honey", he smiled showing his dimple and I kissed his dimple, we made breakfast and ate peacefully, I understand he is in pain, he took pain killer and i allow him to take rest and I finish our  assignments and projects while he is sleeping. I took lunch and dinner from my hone and in the night we spooned to sleep, Sunday Morning, He wake up before me and kissed me tightly and said Good morning, we make toast and egg scramble, went for a walk and when we return back, I hugged him tightly and kissed him, he  said "ohm  its paining" I said "Its my turn to make you happy and you are manly too maybe you need to  be happy too, lets take turns babe, do me" and  he was surprised, surprise is the understatement his jaw hit the floor, he was gaping his mouth and i laughed and started kissing him and remove his tshirt and shorts, I like his body, its pale but looks strong and he is manly, I licked him in his neck and bite him and he was moaning sweetly, he started removing my pants and took mine in his mouth savouring like ice cream. He said" we forgot to buy lube today too, don't worry babe, i will prepare you well", and he licked his finger and start inserting his digits in my hole and i cringed in pain but he make the rythm faster and he hit the prostrate add three digits finally and he looks at me with beautiful dimple smile as if he was taking a photo and the love and lust in his eyes says how much he loves, respect,adore  and worship me, Never In my life I am going to leave this cute sassy adamant prince alone, I will drag him wherever I go hell or heaven, he is mine forever. He live where I live. I want to eat him so I flipped him and savour him and he was rolling his eyes I know he will reach his heaven soon and I allow him to take lead. He insert his member in my hole and my member is leaking its precum, I insert my member push it fast and pull it slow in his hole he was rolling his eyes and we both reach the heaven at same time, he cleaned me and we went another round and fell asleep with fluids all over us. In the morning We change the bed spread and made the bed, had bath and grab the breakfast and went to school. Today Nanon's parents returning from his grandparents house. So we cleaned the house properly. we both went to school happily.

********Hi Friends Maybe I am not good in writing smut mature content, sorry if its not good and images does not belongs to me, credits to concern owners**********