Close Friend

"Chimon which club you are going to join?" I asked Chimon " i dont know, what about you?" replied Chimon, " I love to sing and write songs, so am going to join music club, what about you ohm?" I asked him, he replied "I am good in football so willing to join sports but love to play guitar  and so going to join music club too". I am really happy , but i looked him without any expressions. We convinced Chimon to join music club, he said okay without any interest.

Next day Chimon ran to us and yelled "boys i  am going to join cooking club", "what???? " we both shouted at the same time, "you cooking club?" i mocked him and ohm asked why, chimon replied shyly, "boys I saw the beauty milk,  she is in cooking club plus i can get snacks all the time".  I facepalmed and replied " i want to unseen the shy face its really sucks  omg bye" and made a puke sound, but ohm was silent throughout our conversation.  "Ohm r u alright" he was silent and after sometime he says that he is ok and just left the place. I was unable to sleep that night. ohm's sad face haunted me.
      Next day Ohms seems alright, i asked, "hey buddy what happened yesterday, you can talk to me". He was not sad like yesterday but not active like usually he use to hug us, run here and there, continuously teases me and even cut the football training too. He was looking at me and he started crying, i hug him tightly and pat his back, after sometime he stopped crying. I said "what is it buddy, just talk to me", he said "Milk was my crush, i like her for a month and was afraid to propose her but she  sees me as a friend and not more than that if chimon likes her i am going to move on.but it hurts here" he said pointing his index finger to his heart. Its really shocking news for me because ohm never mention about his crush not even a single word and he was always with us from morning to night, we didn't saw his eyes looking lovely to anyone, he use to spend his time with us and never ever once saw him concentrate on anyone, we play  video games, play guitar, singing, eating at one of our house  and  laughing all the time, sometime sleep over at one of our houses, watching movies and he did not mention his crush even once. that's why Chimon didn't know about ohm's feeling to milk and also chimon  is our close friend too,  and i said  "If you really consider me as a friend, then pls don't hide anything". he said okay and i hugged him and said " this is the last time i am going to talk about milk, i think you have to discuss openly with chimon and still milk didn't know you like her, so there is 50 percentage chance she may like you why don't you give a  try". he said "no i want to move on, i don't want to lose milk and chimon friend ship , so better to move on. Thanks for your advice buddy do you love me", i laughed and said "yes idiot i love you and i will be there for you till death and chimon too". we hugged and I kissed his cheeks. After a month Chimon propose  milk and she accepted, they r in relation ship now. But ohm handle it good  and now he concentrate more on music and sports so we become still closer.