Puppy Love

NANON'S POV

I am really happy today, I got a first kiss  from my puppy, What are you looking ........    oooohhhh         ok ok he is huge hulk, but for me  he is a  cute puppy that doesn't know its power and lays all over me.  Today morning he asked me about same gender love, I am confused I  want to see his eyes before answering, he may be asking casually without any intentions or gossiping about others, heard any  news about lgbtq community or  may be he .........   no its not possible. It was accidental kiss but for me, wow its heaven. But All these years I hidmy feelings and stand with him like a friend, so i overact like I dont like to be kissed  in the lips and I showed a disgusted face, he was showing nothing happened face. okkkkkkkkkk my decision was right he is not having any feelings, eventhough I felt hurt I acts normal.
First time I saw him, I like him,  at that time I thought i want his friendship and chimon realise that i was attracted  to ohm and was mocking at me, ohm avoids me, I like him  he is my love, life and everything and i want him to see me with love but he avoids me, maybe he is straight, I felt hurt, I was sad for a month and start to hide my feelings and no I don't think him as a friend just I don't want to show my love to him, instead I stay by his side as friend but in my heart he is my love, puppy love, my first love and forever love. you may think  I am dumb or pervert, but he talk to me freely now, I can touch him like friend, hug him and kiss him, I don't kiss others but I kiss him in his cheeks, neck and ears. He start kissing me back, like its habit between us, not lust or  love. When Chimon dates Milk, Ohm started crying, My heart broken into pieces and felt pain,  hurt, he is not open to me at that time and  i console myself what to expect from a person who is straight, so i stand by him as a friend. Next Morning, We talked and he starts to sleep over  my house in nights when we study like chimon do. Then we become closer, he consider me as a friend, i loved him all the time but never showed my true feelings.
           In School celebration, peach sang a song, her voice is so good and I was thinking that the song was made for me, my feelings to ohm, it seems ohm noticed me and think that i like her and he asked me do you like her song, I said yes and he asked do you like her, when I was about to say no, i stopped and answered yes. I don't like her but I liked her song, He started teasing me with her, I hate whenever he talk about her, my mind voice use to say, if you say another word about her puppy, I will kiss you till you dont think about her anymore, wait did he love her? thats why he is asking so many times, so that if I love her he may leave her like milk. fuck I am tensed, how to ask him if he is interested in her like girlfriend, I lost sleep at that night too. Next Morning, I was about to write a letter to him explaining  about my feeling to him literally no word came to my mind, i was so confused what to say, what to ask and how to show my love to him without losing our friendship, that idiot asked "are you writing poem for your love", i said "yes" (ofcourse i am going to write a poem like letter to my lover ohm(mind voice)), he acts normal without any expressions. I want to facepalm myself and kill him. How many years, i have to wait for you dumbass.