My Puppy

NANON'S POV

I was lying in the bed and was touching my lips. Its like a beautiful dream, His confession, his love to me. I didn't expect him to be bold to face the society. I asked him to wait for sometime to reveal our relationship to family and friends, but he is not happy with my decision yet he respect my decision and accept it. I don't want to be with him because I can't control my self and at the same time want to be with him 24X7.

              I understand he is having similar feelings and I want to talk to my cutie pie, yes he is a hulk but my special idiot cute little puppy. my phone starts to ring, I rush to attend  it must be my puppy but it was Chimon, he said "hi Nanon  how r you?, yesterday ohm was so tensed and he said you are not taking his call and so he was tensed, are you guys okay?" I said "yeah we are fine.  I want to talk to you, come to my home",.

             He came to my room, we had snacks and I reveal my crush is ohm  and its not peach and how he confess and my acceptance when I had feelings and why I didn't say anything to Chimon first because even I don't know the ohm's feeling", he was really happy for us . Exactly at the time I received call from my puppy, I was shy as hell, I saw his expressive eyes and he said he missed me and man I  want to eat him now but he guess correctly that I am with chimon, but I can see the changes in his face suddenly he cut the phone and next minute he is in my room, something is off.
Okayyyyyyyyyyy my king is jealous, he is thinking hard and silent for sometime but back to normal later. He went home yesterday But I don't get sleep and wakeup early and get ready to school and called him, he didn't attend my phone. He maybe in basketball court, I ran  and as expected he is there and he is playing alone, I can see his mind is far away as his eyes is not focussing and he throw the ball in the ground angrily and he sat in the floor.

I back hug him, he tensed and relaxed said,"I don't know this feeling, I am happy you love me back but I want you myself, I dont want to share you with anyone, I am worried may be I am not upto your standard, but I will work hard to reach  your standard, please dont leave me ", I said "I understand you feel insecure, what is the problem look at my eyes and say whats your problem, we can solve any problems together, remember one thing pup, I love you first and for many years and I am not going to let you go even if you wish, do  you think you can escape from my love, never in this life darling"and pecked his lips, he relaxed and hugged me tightly and said "won't let you go even if you want too,  you said let  us start this slow but you shared your feeling to Chimon immediately after reaching home, yeahh yeaah i know he is in relationship with milk yet he is closer to you before me and I dont want to lose you but I am not sure ...", I kissed him harder and we fought for dominance and after a hard fight he start to loosen up, I hugged him tightly and sitting in his lap and we continue the fight, its like he is searching the words from my soul, his kiss is so desperate to get the assurance word from me,  he stopped and looking into my eyes, I said, "when I came back home Chimon called me and so I ask him to come home to talk, actually he knows that we love each other and I think he understood my feeling more clearly than me and at school function when peach sang the love song I was thinking how good the song is, it expains my feelings for you and I was thinking about you my love and you misunderstood that I had a crush for peach and whenever you tease me with her, I want to scream idiot i love you not her,  same things happen when  I was trying to write my feelings for you and you  misunderstood that I was writing  song for peach and said that to Chimon too, that night chimon asked me to think more clearly before propose to peach and advise a lot about my feelings, I said ok because I don't know how you feel  and how to confess to you, so yesterday when he call, I explained that we are boyfriends and you confessed me first he is happy for us.  Remember one thing I love you and I will be there for you till death" , he was tearing up and gave sloppy kiss makes me laugh yeah he is indeed my cute little puppy, tearing up like that, I wipe my tears too. School bell rang indicating the starting of our class, we race to the class laughing.