Happy

OHM'S POV
We are really happy and didn't know love will make us this crazy, yes he was there all my life and now I am crazy about him, and all the times we make love like bunnies. No one doubt us because usually we are seen together all the time by others and also use to hug kiss and flirt, so no one doubt and think that we are soulmates, we know some friends likes to ship us, we enjoy every moment in life.
NANON'S POV
The days fly and its already one month and every day Ohm after class drag me to some hidden places and start kissing. I want to oppose but when he kissed me, I kissed him feverishly, Most of the times its quickies. He knows how I Want, what I want and I understand how he want and what he want. We never stop fucking luckily noone saw us. He is like a drug once we taste cant stop, want more and not satisfied. Every single time his expression remain same. Admiration, understanding, love, respect and happiness. I don't want to look like he hate once. If once I saw his face shows unhappiness or hate I will die.

When I was sitting in cafeteria waiting for ohm, playing in my phone a girl from our school came. She said

Hi my name is Apple, in class D, you are friend of Ohm, Nanon right,

Nanon: yeah, why?
Apple: I like your friend Ohm, will you please give this gift to him,

She handed me a bag, I was shocked, don't know what to say but looking the bag at my hands, I am really angry and tired, tears filled my eyes. She did not notice she continues,

Apple: I like him and if he is interested, I kept my phone number in the bag, ask him to contact me please

I hate to see someone saw my ohm as their boyfriend but what he want me to do, let me say I am his boyfriend girl, no hurt feeling just get lost or just pass the information to ohm or show her how angry I am now.

At the sane time ohm came and he is so angry and said in a low yet chilling tone

Ohm: nan I am late for just 10 minutes and look at you, how dare you are looking for girls and getting a gift from a cute little girl, are you cheating on me, how many days these things happening in my back

I was happy because ohm don't want to hide our relationship, but tears flowing in my cheeks and I am laughing happily like an idiot, I shoved the bag to the girl and hug ohm tightly and said
Nan: Its not for me, she likes you, she wants to give this to you, she thinks I am your friend so she sent you gift through me, any comments I already told you many times to tone down your cuteness, charm, handsome ness a little bit and dont smile in public do you hear me, what reply should I give her now?
Ohm cooled down and hugged me and said

Nan: say her I am taken (he kissed me in the lips) you are my love (he kissed me in the lips) I will die without you (he kissed me in the lips) If you cheat on me (he kissed me in the lips), I will kill you first and then I will die,(he kissed me in the lips) you're a beautiful things happened to me (he kissed me in the lips) and I won't let you go (he kissed me in the lips) not even once (he kissed me in the lips) no distance relationship (he kissed me in the lips) we are going to take every step together for our entire life (he kissed me in the lips)I love you (he kissed me in the lips) and its forever.

He Kissed me for a long time We both are fighting for domination and his tongue reaches every part of my mouth and he was literally eating me in the open cafteria with lots of people surrounding us who are frozen in shock. We can't control ourselves so we went to his house and he bang me in door.

Ohm: are you insane nan why you took the bag? why you didn't say that we are lovers and are you not angry when she says she like me, are you not possessive , not even a single bit

I was silent and was about to say something he continues
ohm: I will mark you every day to remind you that you're mine and will never let you go, next time if anyone come near you, they will definitely know you are mine, only mine.

Nan: I am really happy now, I am afraid that you don't want to reveal our relationship in school and want to hide our relationship to this world so I am confused and didn't know what to do but now I am confident that you will stand with me to say that we are not only friends but also life partners who is going to take steps together forever. Now I am confident to say that we love eachother to the whole world. I love you baby, don't stop with kiss just show me how much you love me.

He started kissing my lips, tear my shirt and licked my nipple and pinch my nipples on the other side, I throw my head back, it was heaven he removed my pants and took me there it self It was the fastest orgasm we have and I moaned I love you ohm, he didn't allow me to sleep instead he came to me the whole night. A night to remember.
************The End***********

Hi Friends thank you for reading my ff and support me by giving likes, comments and following me.
I don't want to have angst in this story so I finished this story with a happy ending. Hope you like it. Please read my other works too and support me