Sweet Friend

we are in my house waiting for Chimon for a group study, and Mum gave us snack and  icecream. Ohm asked me " Buddy will you be with me forever",I  was so excited but didn't show any emotions and said "what I don't understand repeat it", wow he is brave enough to come out from his closet, but he stuttered and said "ofcourse, friend forever what do you think love", I said "why you suddenly talking about forever, is there any problem", he said " eventhough I am your friend may be I am bad and it may hurt you, whatever you feel just talk to me and be with me forever, dont leave like chimon, once you got gf", I was confused ,  what is he saying,
"Are you ok buddy, what are you saying, say clearly", he said " I will explain everything to you later, please dont ask now, but promise me you will be with me as friend forever  and say your opinion without any hesitation ",
I said okay and i know it  isn't going to be a good idea but i didn't argue because i don't understand what he is saying. So  I was looking at my phone and reading our group chat  and its so funny, i was laughing hard and ohm is smiling, i asked him "what" , he said "you eat like a kid" and he cleaned the icecream near my lips with his thumb and lick his thumb and said tasty. I was shocked and don't know what to say, he lean closer and give a peck in  my lips and he said "its more tasty, want more". I was shocked and was unable to say anything, Chimon came exactly at that time and we start studying but both of us was not concentrating in our studies both of us looking at each other reactions, chimon said "okay guys lets stop here and continue tommorow" and he drag ohm with him, ohm wants to talk to me and want to know my opinion but Chimon dont want to leave us alone he thinks i am dating peach and so he drag him to his home. I closed the door and fell in my bed.  I touch my lips and feel his peck, is he playing with me or he feel the same way as i feel. oh God please make him mine, I am going crazy thinking what is going to happen, what is he thinking, he kissed me, ohm, the straight one like rod kiss me, we didn't make out but its my second kiss and he said tasty too. Okay I am going to play like you  ohm, see you tomorrow dear and I didn't respond to his messages, as time moves, his messages are frequent and i understand he is tensed and want to know my opinion. wait my dear , let us make things clear tomorrow. Good night Sweet heart. I slept well after a long time.