Best Friend

NANON POV

Please God, Help me to write this song no words comes to my mind about my feelings, what to do now, "Hi Chimon","Hey Dude what are you doing?", he asked, I just pout but Ohm replied," he is writing love song for his crush" and wiggling his brows with stupid gummy smile,  Chimon glared both of us "who is this supposed to be crush of Mr Dimple that I never heard of",  ohm replied "Its peach, On the school day celebration she performed well and he was dumbfounded and all the time taking about how amazing wonderful she is, so he ask my help to write the song, nothing comes to my mind too" by hugging me and placing his head on my shoulders and inhaling my scent near my neck,then said to me, "Man you smell sooo good hmmmm, I love your body smell,its unique, hmmm  make me relax". I pat his head and said "dont divert me darling", i call him darling to irritate him when he is hugging or allover me like  a cute over size dog that doesn't know its power. He is not heavy but i like to tease him when he is clingy. Don't know why but Chimon was really shocked and was looking at us like we're aliens from another world, he was trying to say something  but no words come from his mouth, he stuttered, boiiiiii we burst into laughter, his face looks like ...... omg. He was silent and after sometime he manage to say "guys why I didn't know about this, you both are very close now and keeping secret from me, hiding something from me and avoiding me, I hate you both" and  I replied " You're really busy nowadays and you don't have time for your friends idiot,  you're avoiding us , don't blame us",after rambling this and that finally we move to song topic and we discussed, laughing and fooling around. but why chimon was shocked and why he behave like this today, he is a coolest friend in our gang, what is he thinking. I am going to discuss about this later.