Secrets of the leaf...Part.33..

................Giving in.. Part.. 2...............

.......................HAIKU(33)....................

         HER GREEN EYES ARE SET

    JEWELS FROM SARGASSO SEAS

       MY GHOST SHIP IS WRECKED

                     .........Sèan Mac Falls.......

..................0o0o0o0o0o0o...................

Unbidden spelt the true intensity of one's desires. Especially those that rode on the backs of silent yearnings, a rippling echoe of lust dancing atop a calm lake after a stone had been plunged into its soul. These maddening gestures of Sakura's proceeded that very sly line of intent. She'd tossed her simmering wants at him with the full intensity of a fucking boulder, heavy and crushing.

Could this have been the rewards of his straight forwardness, that fruitful reaping of his worded labour; her splayed on top of him as they were before, legs parted and heated sex pressing against the tight tenting of his breaches? He should have practiced proper foresight, Madara really should have. But how was he to predict his pinkette's trickery; watching, waiting while she angled his face to hers seemingly docile, gentle, free of  lust only to be caught in a trap of wet lips and honeyed tongue.

           WE KISSED UNDER MOON

  POX OF STARS GREW FLOWERING                           

          NIGHTSHADE OF HER LIPS

Sakura's yearning was far too palpable to evade and truth be told, Madara had no wishes agaisnt this new wave of  wanting that tore through his own needs. Heat, there were too much of it beneath her fingers, her thighs, on the cusp of her salivary tongue as it bore into his mouth. He felt it, Madara felt her pulse above his manhood while she rode his clothed cock in the midst of their hectic mouthing. Like a fucking fool, he crumbled underneath these sweet ministrations despite his gut warning him against her subtle gestures. And poof, gone, completely obliterated were those taught prporeirty, that honed patience, his will to battle against that beastly instinct he'd slightly let slipped during their first meeting.

"Madara" she whispered through surmounting passion. "Don't push me away, please"..... Dear gods, dear what ever higher forms of deity the heavens housed. How fucking low had she sunk, begging this man, writhing against his cock knowing that he slept on the verge of loosing what little speck of fortitude he had left, with each grinding motion she gave.

Sweat had already begun its beaded assault along their skins, rendering friction that more dangerous. Sakura felt it between her small breast, on the tips of her naked nipples as they rubbed along his perfectly sculptured chest, hardening, swelling from their vulger display.
" J-just take me already, we've got nothing t-to lose anyway"

Ah there it was, Madara noted, that quivering sensation he felt on her skin, finally ringing through a trembling tone. His cock was so fucking hard, he couldnt deny the constant blood rush. But their friction did felt like absolute heaven, absolute hell. No scratch that, it was fucking torture now that his hands had found purchase under Sakura's open robe, then onto her ass; kneading her pale flesh with hunger, pressing his aching member between her satiny folds.

"God dam it woman. Why do you play these games with me?"

"I'm sorry!", she pleaded, parting thick strings of raven locks in an effort to clear his face free of that tigrous mane. " I have little control over this, but-"